Market Research Industry Reports

Tishman/SLB/Vanke 160 Folsom Street Residential Development California - Project Profile

  • DESCRIPTION
  • TABLE OF CONTENTS
  • RELATED REPORTS
  • SAMPLE REQUEST
  • REVIEWS

Synopsis


"Tishman/SLB/Vanke 160 Folsom Street Residential Development California - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.

The "Tishman/SLB/Vanke 160 Folsom Street Residential Development California - Project Profile" is part of Timetrics database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.

Summary


Tishman Speyer (Tishman), Shanghai Longlife Business Group Co. Ltd. (SLB) and Vanke (Vanke) are undertaking the construction of a residential tower in California, the US.

The project involves the construction of a 121.92m high, 39-story residential tower comprising 393 condominiums. It includes the construction an eight-story podium building, four-story townhouses, 947.6m2 retail space, 607m2 of open space, underground parking lot for 334 cars and the installation of elevators and safety systems.

In June 2013, Tishman acquired 40% of the development site. It is negotiating with the city council for the remaining 60% publicly owned the site for the project.

Studio Gang Architects and Interstice Architects has been appointed as the architect and Lendlease Americas Inc as contractor.

Tishman received first set of approvals for the height of the tower from San Francisco board.

In June 2016, Tishman received conditional approval from the Citys Office of Community Investment and Infrastructure Commissioners.

In May 2017, construction works commenced.

Construction works are underway and scheduled to be complete in the second quarter of 2020.

Scope


The project involves the construction of a 39-story residential tower in San Francisco, California, the US.

The US$196 million project includes the following:

1. Construction of 393 condominiums

2. Construction of an eight-story podium building

3. Construction of four-story townhouses

4. Construction of 947.6m2 retail space

5. Construction of 607m2 of open space

6. Construction of 334 parking spaces

7. Construction of related facilities

8. Installation of elevators and safety systems

Reasons To Buy


Gain insight into the project.

Monitor the latest project developments.

Identify key project contacts.

Table of Contents


1.Key Statistics
2.Key Dates
3.Sector
4.Operating metrics
5.Tender Information
6.Scope
7.Description
8.Latest update
9.Background
10.Key Contacts
11.General News, Project News
12.Appendix


Tishman/SLB/Vanke – 160 Folsom Street Residential Development – California - Project Profile

Synopsis Tishman/SLB/Vanke 160 Folsom Street Residential Development California - Project Profile contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project

USD 75View Report

GSP – 1603 Broadway Street Mixed-Use Tower – Texas - Project Profile

Synopsis GSP 1603 Broadway Street Mixed-Use Tower Texas - Project Profile contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project

USD 75View Report

Brand – 1600 Block Residential Community – Georgia - Project Profile

Synopsis Brand 1600 Block Residential Community Georgia - Project Profile contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership

USD 75View Report

Your are not allow to send sample request
Fill The Form For Sample Request
Full Name :*
Bussiness Email: *
Email: *
Country :*
Contact No.*
Alternate No.
Note.:*Kindly provide us with your company id and get the sample reports at the earliest.
There is no Reviews available

Delivery Details

PDF FORMAT REPORTS will be delivered by email within 12 to 24 hours after placing the order (Mon-Fri IST)

CHOOSE FORMAT

  • PDF    USD 75
  • Site Licence    USD 150
  • Enterprise Wide Licence    USD 225
$ 75

Reports Details

Published Date : Dec 2017
No. of Pages :7
Country :United States of America
Category :Construction
Publisher :Timetric
Report Delivery By :Email
Report Delivery Time :12 to 24 hours after placing the order.

Customized Research

If you do not find this specific report suitable to your exact needs then you can also opt for customized research report that will befit all your expectation. To specify your requirements CLICK HERE

 

We Accept

  • fb
  • twitter
  • pinterest
  • linckedin
  • rss
  • youtube