SRG Limited (SRG) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
SRG Ltd (SRG), formerly Structural Systems Limited is a construction company which offers engineering services. The companys products portfolio includes geotechnical equipment, duct chairs, macalloy bar systems, barrels and wedges, monitoring equipments, construction and mining components such as cable bolts, friction stabilizers, thread bar, rock bolts, grout additives and ground support accessories. It also offers services such as civil construction, engineering, contracting, monitoring, design and manufacturing services. SRG provides specialist construction services such as project management, remedial diagnosis and investigation, architectural restoration, concrete repair, waterproofing, structural strengthening, cathodic protection and others. It caters to construction, mining, building and infrastructure industries. The company has operations with offices in Hong Kong and Dubai. SRG is headquartered in Subiaco, Western Australia, Australia.
SRG Limited Key Recent Developments
May 11,2017: SRG secures $100m agreement with BGC
This comprehensive SWOT profile of SRG Limited provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of SRG Limited including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
SRG Limited - Key Information
SRG Limited - Overview
SRG Limited - Key Employees
SRG Limited - Key Employee Biographies
SRG Limited - Key Operational Heads
SRG Limited - Major Products and Services
SRG Limited - History
SRG Limited - Company Statement
SRG Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
SRG Limited - Business Description
SRG Limited - Corporate Strategy
SRG Limited - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
SRG Limited - Strengths
SRG Limited - Weaknesses
SRG Limited - Opportunities
SRG Limited - Threats
SRG Limited - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
SRG Limited - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
SRG Limited, Key Information
SRG Limited, Key Ratios
SRG Limited, Share Data
SRG Limited, Major Products and Services
SRG Limited, History
SRG Limited, Key Employees
SRG Limited, Key Employee Biographies
SRG Limited, Key Operational Heads
SRG Limited, Other Locations
SRG Limited, Subsidiaries
SRG Limited, Key Competitors
SRG Limited, SWOT Analysis
SRG Limited, Ratios based on current share price
SRG Limited, Annual Ratios
SRG Limited, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
SRG Limited, Performance Chart
SRG Limited, Ratio Charts
SRG Global Ltd (SRG) is a construction company. The company products portfolio includes geotechnical equipment, ducting, duct chairs, macalloy bar systems, barrels and wedges, monitoring equipment, swage plates, cast ironView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request