Driver Group Plc (DRV) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Driver Group Plc (Driver Group) is a provider of multi-disciplinary construction consultancy services. Driver Group offers specialist commercial management; planning and programming; project management; pre- tender preparation and measurement; pre-contract and post-contract; claims management; bespoke training and advice; and dispute resolution support services. The company provides services to the building, energy, infrastructure, marine, mining, oil and gas, transportation, and process and industrial construction projects. Key clients include global and regional contractors, government and not-for-profit bodies, corporate, finance and legal entities, insurance, developers, and consortium. The company operates through offices in Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, and the Middle East. Driver is headquartered in Lancashire, the UK.
Driver Group Plc Key Recent Developments
Oct 26,2020: Driver Group provides operational update
Aug 10,2020: Driver Trett open a new office in New York
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Driver Group Plc - Key Facts
Driver Group Plc - Key Employees
Driver Group Plc - Key Employee Biographies
Driver Group Plc - Key Operational Employees
Driver Group Plc - Major Products and Services
Driver Group Plc - History
Driver Group Plc - Company Statement
Driver Group Plc - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 Company Analysis
Driver Group Plc - Business Description
Geographical Segment: Asia Pacific
Geographical Segment: Europe and Americas
Geographical Segment: Middle East
Driver Group Plc - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Driver Group Plc - Strengths
Driver Group Plc - Weaknesses
Driver Group Plc - Opportunities
Driver Group Plc - Threats
Driver Group Plc - Key Competitors
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments
Oct 26, 2020: Driver Group provides operational update
Aug 10, 2020: Driver Trett open a new office in New York
Section 5 Appendix
List Of Tables
Driver Group Plc, Key Facts
Driver Group Plc, Key Employees
Driver Group Plc, Key Employee Biographies
Driver Group Plc, Key Operational Employees
Driver Group Plc, Major Products and Services
Driver Group Plc, History
Driver Group Plc, Other Locations
Driver Group Plc, Subsidiaries
Driver Group Plc, Key Competitors
Driver Group Plc, Ratios based on current share price
Driver Group Plc, Annual Ratios
Driver Group Plc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Driver Group Plc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Driver Group Plc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of FiguresDriver Group Plc, Performance Chart (2016 - 2020)
Driver Group Plc, Ratio Charts
Marini Quarries Group Srl
Avant Tecno Oy
Beng Soon Machinery Holdings Ltd
Global Automotive Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) Market Research Report 2015-2027 of Major Types, Applications and Competitive Vendors in Top Regions and Countries
The Global market for Automotive Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) is estimated to grow at a CAGR of roughly X.X% in the next 8 years, and will reach USD X.XView Report
Based on the Brushed & Brushless Motor Driver industrial chain, this report mainly elaborate the definition, types, applications and major players of Brushed & Brushless Motor Driver market in details.View Report
OSB Group Plc - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportOSB Group Plc - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The reportView Report
Croma Security Solutions Group plc (CSSG) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has beenView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request