Global Data Center Construction Market 2022-2028
According to market research study published by , the market size of the global data center construction sector is expected to rise by USD 62.5 billion with a CAGR of 11.7% by the end of 2028.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global data center construction market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the data center construction industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the infrastructure, tier standard, facility type, end user, and region. The global market for data center construction can be segmented by infrastructure: electrical infrastructure, general construction, mechanical infrastructure. Data center construction market is further segmented by tier standard: tier-i and ii, tier-iii, tier-iv. The tier-iii segment held the largest revenue share in 2021. Based on facility type, the data center construction market is segmented into: small- and medium-scale data center, large-scale data center. Globally, the small- and medium-scale data center segment made up the largest share of the data center construction market. On the basis of end user, the data center construction market also can be divided into: BFSI, government, healthcare, IT and telecommunication, retail, others. The IT and telecommunication segment was the largest contributor to the global data center construction market in 2021. Data center construction market by region is categorized into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Rest of the World (RoW).
- electrical infrastructure
- general construction
- mechanical infrastructure
By tier standard:
- tier-i and ii
By facility type:
- small- and medium-scale data center
- large-scale data center
By end user:
- IT and telecommunication
- North America
- Rest of the World (RoW)
The electrical infrastructure market is further segmented into generators, power distribution units (PDUs), transfer switches & switchgears, UPS systems, others. The UPS segment held the largest share of the global data center construction market in 2021 and is anticipated to hold its share during the forecast period. Furthermore, the mechanical infrastructure market has been categorized into cooling systems, racks, others. In 2021, the cooling systems segment made up the largest share of revenue generated by the data center construction market. The general construction market is further divided into core & shell development, data center infrastructure management (DCIM)/building management services (BMS), engineering & building design, installation & commissioning services, physical security.
The report has also analysed the competitive landscape of the global data center construction market with some of the key players being ABB Ltd., AECOM Ltd., Caterpillar Inc., Cummins Inc., DPR Construction Inc., Eaton Corporation plc, Fortis Construction, Hensel Phelps Construction Co. Inc., Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., IBM Corporation, JE Dunn Construction Group Inc., NTT Global Data Centers Corporation, Rittal GmbH & Co. KG, Schneider Electric SE, Stulz GmbH, Turner Construction Co., Vertiv Holdings Co., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the global data center construction market.
- To classify and forecast the global data center construction market based on infrastructure, tier standard, facility type, end user, region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global data center construction market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global data center construction market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global data center construction market.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the global data center construction market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
PART 1. INTRODUCTION
· Report description
· Objectives of the study
· Market segment
· Years considered for the report
· Key target audience
PART 2. METHODOLOGY
PART 3. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 4. MARKET OVERVIEW
· Impact of COVID-19 pandemic
PART 5. MARKET BREAKDOWN BY INFRASTRUCTURE
· Electrical infrastructure
· General construction
· Mechanical infrastructure
PART 6. MARKET BREAKDOWN BY TIER STANDARD
· Tier-i and ii
PART 7. MARKET BREAKDOWN BY FACILITY TYPE
· Small- and medium-scale data center
· Large-scale data center
PART 8. MARKET BREAKDOWN BY END USER
· IT and telecommunication
PART 9. MARKET BREAKDOWN BY REGION
· North America
· Rest of the World (RoW)
PART 10. KEY COMPANIES
· ABB Ltd.
· AECOM Ltd.
· Caterpillar Inc.
· Cummins Inc.
· DPR Construction Inc.
· Eaton Corporation plc
· Fortis Construction
· Hensel Phelps Construction Co. Inc.
· Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
· IBM Corporation
· JE Dunn Construction Group Inc.
· NTT Global Data Centers Corporation
· Rittal GmbH & Co. KG
· Schneider Electric SE
· Stulz GmbH
· Turner Construction Co.
· Vertiv Holdings Co.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
According to latest analysis by , the global alternative building material market is poised to grow by USD 64.8 billion during 2022-2028, progressing at a CAGR of 5.1% during theView Report
Garnering a CAGR of 5.8% from 2022 to 2028, the global erosion and sediment control market is projected to reach worth of USD 6,443 million by 2028-end, according to aView Report
According to latest analysis by , the global data catalog market is poised to grow by USD 1,220.7 million during 2022-2028, progressing at a CAGR of 22.3% during the forecastView Report
Predicts global data governance market will grow from USD 1,845 million in 2021 to USD 5,543 million by 2028, achieving a CAGR of 17.6 percent, according to the latestView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request