HIL Ltd (HIL) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
HIL Ltd (HIL), formerly Hyderabad Industries Ltd, is a provider of building material solutions. The company manufactures and markets cement and steel sheets, panels, walling blocks, plywood substitutes, pipes and fittings, and industrial insulation and hydrous calcium silicate chemical solutions. The company markets its products under Birla Aerocon, HYSIL, and Charminar brands. HIL also generates power from wind energy. It serves power plants, fertilizer, refinery and petrochemicals, iron and steel, aluminum, cement, furnaces, ceramic and glassware, sugar, food, and passive fire protection industries in India, the Middle East, and Far East countries. The company has manufacturing facilities in Haryana, Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, Jharkhand, Tamil Nadu, Maharashtra, Uttar Pradesh, Kerala, Odisha, and Gujarat; and power generation facilities in Gujarat, Tamil Nadu, and Rajasthan. HIL is a subsidiary of CK Birla Group and headquartered in Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
HIL Ltd Key Recent Developments
Jul 30,2021: Hyderabad Industries Announces Unaudited Financial Results For The Quarter Ended June 30, 2021
Jul 30,2021: HIL Announces Unaudited Financial Results For The Quarter Ended June 30, 2021
Feb 02,2021: HIL Ltd announces unaudited financial results for the quarter and nine months ended December 31, 2020
Feb 02,2021: HIL Ltd announces interim dividend for the financial year 2020-21
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company
HIL Ltd - Key Facts
HIL Ltd - Key Employees
HIL Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
HIL Ltd - Major Products and Services
HIL Ltd - History
HIL Ltd - Company Statement
HIL Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 Company Analysis
HIL Ltd - Business Description
Business Segment: Building Solutions
Business Segment: Flooring Solutions
Business Segment: Others
Business Segment: Polymer Solutions
Business Segment: Roofing Solutions
Geographical Segment: Europe and Other Countries
Geographical Segment: India
HIL Ltd - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
HIL Ltd - Strengths
HIL Ltd - Weaknesses
HIL Ltd - Opportunities
HIL Ltd - Threats
HIL Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments
Jul 30, 2021: Hyderabad Industries Announces Unaudited Financial Results For The Quarter Ended June 30, 2021
Jul 30, 2021: HIL Announces Unaudited Financial Results For The Quarter Ended June 30, 2021
Feb 02, 2021: HIL Ltd announces unaudited financial results for the quarter and nine months ended December 31, 2020
Section 5 Appendix
List Of Tables
HIL Ltd, Key Facts
HIL Ltd, Key Employees
HIL Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
HIL Ltd, Major Products and Services
HIL Ltd, History
HIL Ltd, Other Locations
HIL Ltd, Subsidiaries
HIL Ltd, Key Competitors
HIL Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
HIL Ltd, Annual Ratios
HIL Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
HIL Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
HIL Ltd, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
HIL Ltd, Performance Chart (2017 - 2021)
HIL Ltd, Ratio Charts
HIL Ltd (HIL) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalDataView Report
Construction in the Philippines - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2025 (Q3 2021)The Philippine construction industry was severely affected by the disruption caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, and as aView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request