Construction in Europe - Industry Chartbooks
The construction industry is one of the largest industries in the world and supports thousands of other industries and millions of jobs. At a time of rapid economic growth from the East, gentrification of middle classes and the development of smart production methods and advanced home technology, the construction industry is set up for a major growth boom in the near future.
- Asia has the largest regional share of the market, and its dominance is only expected to increase in the future.
- The United Kingdom has the largest market share in the region.
- The non-residential segment is the largest in the industry.
- This report is a chartbook, which collects large datasets and displays them as easy-to-understand graphics and charts.
- It identifies the largest country economies in a particular geography or grouping by 2019 nominal GDP.
- It details the construction industries across a group of countries, providing historical market data, forecasts, segmentation, an overview of the leading players and a discussion of the impact of Covid-19 on the industry.
Reasons to Buy
- Provides an overview of the global and regional construction markets.
- Provides market values and forecasts to 2024.
- Details the segmentation of the market in each of the largest economies in the group.
- Provides details on the leading companies in the industry, inclduing financial performance indicators.
- Discusses the impact of the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic on the industry.
The Boeing Company
The State of the Industry and the Impact of Covid-19
2022 PulteGroup Half-Year Review and Outlook--Strategic SWOT Analysis, Performance, Capabilities, Goals and Strategies in the Global Construction Industry
2022 NVR Half-Year Review and Outlook--Strategic SWOT Analysis, Performance, Capabilities, Goals and Strategies in the Global Construction Industry
Fill The Form For Sample Request