Construction in Saudi Arabia: COVID-19 Sector Impact
It has revised downwards the forecast for the construction industry growth to -0.6%, with the high likelihood of further cuts if activity in the short-term is more severely disrupted than currently anticipated.
Construction in Saudi Arabia: COVID-19 Sector Impact report provides market analysis, information and insights into the impact of coronavirus outbreak on Saudi Arabias construction industry, including -
- Saudi Arabias construction industrys growth prospects
- Critical insight into the impact of Coronavirus, as well as an analysis of key risks and opportunities in Saudi Arabias construction industry.
Reasons to Buy
- Identify and evaluate the impact of COVID-19 outbreak on the construction industry using standardized valuation and forecasting methodologies.
- Assess market growth potential at a micro-level.
- Understand the latest industry and market trends.
Construction Output Value (Real, US$ Million)
List Of Figures
Construction Output (Real, US$ billion, 2017 prices)
Brent Crude Oil Price (US$ per barrel)
Real Estate Price Index (2014=100)
Construction Project Momentum Index, Saudi Arabia
Contractor Impact Index, Saudi Arabia
National Petroleum Construction Company - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportNational Petroleum Construction Company - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information.View Report
Tata Hitachi Construction Machinery Co Pvt Ltd - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportTata Hitachi Construction Machinery Co Pvt Ltd - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a sourceView Report
Construction in Qatar - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2024Qatars construction sector had been showing signs of faltering prior to the COVID-19 crisis, with the industry shrinking by 2% inView Report
Construction in Turkey - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2024Prior to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, Turkeys construction industry was struggling, with output declining by 8.6% in real terms in 2019.View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request