Construction in The Philippines: COVID-19 Sector Impact
It has revised down its forecast for construction industry growth to 3.2%, with a further downward revision likely if activity in the short-term is more severely disrupted than currently anticipated.
Construction in The Philippines: COVID-19 Sector Impact report provides market analysis, information and insights into the impact of coronavirus outbreak on the Philippine construction industry, including -
- The Philippine construction industrys growth prospects
- Critical insight into the impact of Coronavirus, as well as an analysis of key risks and opportunities in the Philippine construction industry.
Reasons to Buy
- Identify and evaluate the impact of COVID-19 outbreak on the construction industry using standardized valuation and forecasting methodologies.
- Assess market growth potential at a micro-level.
- Understand the latest industry and market trends.
Construction Output Value (Real, US$ Million)
List Of Figures
Construction Output (Real, US$ billion, 2017 prices)
Construction Project Momentum Index, Philippines
Contractor Impact Index, Philippines
GCC Construction Outlook 2020 - Opportunities and Challenges in GCC Construction - MEED InsightsWith about $1tn of construction and transport projects planned or under construction, there is no shortage ofView Report
National Petroleum Construction Company - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportNational Petroleum Construction Company - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information.View Report
The Connected Consumer Survey 2019: digital services in the Middle East market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 1499View Report
Report Includes:- An overview of the pandemic outbreaks occurred over the last decade (2010-2020)- Discussion of several serious epidemiological outbreaks, their socioeconomic impact, R&D efforts, treatment and diagnostics, clinical trialView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request