DDR Corp. (DDR) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
DDR Corp. (DDRC) formerly Developers Diversified Realty Corporation is real estate firm that owns and manages retail properties. The firm provides property based services such as acquisitions and dispositions, specialty leasing, and leasing information. Its specialty leasing service includes temporary and seasonal leasing, strategic partnership opportunities, kiosks and retail merchandising units. DDRC also acquires power centers and community centers in metropolitan markets. The firm undertakes projects such as Ahwatukee Foothills, Phoenix, AZ; Bermuda Square, Chester, VA; Plaza del Sol, Bayamon, Puerto Rico; and others. DDRC is headquartered in Beachwood, Ohio, the US.
DDR Corp. Key Recent Developments
Jul 26,2017: DDR reports second quarter 2017 operating results
Apr 25,2017: DDR reports first quarter 2017 operating results
Apr 03,2017: DDR cuts 65 jobs
Mar 03,2017: David Lukes named DDRs President and Chief Executive Officer
Feb 13,2017: DDR reports fourth quarter and year end 2016 operating results
This comprehensive SWOT profile of DDR Corp. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of DDR Corp. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
DDR Corp. - Key Information
DDR Corp. - Overview
DDR Corp. - Key Employees
DDR Corp. - Key Employee Biographies
DDR Corp. - Key Operational Heads
DDR Corp. - Major Products and Services
DDR Corp. - History
DDR Corp. - Company Statement
DDR Corp. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
DDR Corp. - Business Description
DDR Corp. - Corporate Strategy
DDR Corp. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
DDR Corp. - Strengths
DDR Corp. - Weaknesses
DDR Corp. - Opportunities
DDR Corp. - Threats
DDR Corp. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
DDR Corp. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
DDR Corp., Key Information
DDR Corp., Key Ratios
DDR Corp., Share Data
DDR Corp., Major Products and Services
DDR Corp., History
DDR Corp., Key Employees
DDR Corp., Key Employee Biographies
DDR Corp., Key Operational Heads
DDR Corp., Other Locations
DDR Corp., Subsidiaries
DDR Corp., Key Competitors
DDR Corp., SWOT Analysis
DDR Corp., Ratios based on current share price
DDR Corp., Annual Ratios
DDR Corp., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
DDR Corp., Performance Chart
DDR Corp., Ratio Charts
Middle East & Africa (MEA) Building Automation System Market (2020-2026): Markets Forecast By Products (HVAC Control, Lighting Control, Security & Access Control, Energy Management System, Fire Protection System), By Technology (Wired Technology (Digital Addressable Lighting Interface, KNX, Lonworks, Building Automation & Control Networks, Modbus), Wireless Technology (Zigbee, Enocean, Z-Wave, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Thread, Infrared, Modbus)), By Applications (Residential, Commercial, Industrial), By Countries (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, Bahrain, South Africa, Egypt, Nigeria, Kenya) And Competitive Landscape
Middle East & Africa (MEA) Building Automation System Marketis projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.4% during 2020-2026. market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 4200View Report
DDR Corp. (DDRC) formerly Developers Diversified Realty Corporation is real estate firm that owns and manages retail properties. The firm provides property based services such as acquisitions and dispositions, specialtyView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request