JFE Holdings, Inc. (5411) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
JFE Holdings, Inc. (JFE) is a steel manufacturing company. Its offerings include production and sale of sheets, plates, shapes, pipes and tubes, stainless and specialty steels, electrical steels, bars and wire rods, iron powders. JFE involves in the import and export of construction and industrial materials; ship chartering and sale of ships; supply of iron ore, coal and various machineries for steel works. It also provides varied services such as electronic solutions, energy solutions, environment services, equipment and waste methane fermentation and related services, operation and maintenance of treatment plants. JFE caters to industrial and commercial customers in Americas, Africa, the Middle East, and Asia. The company operates a Steel Research Center and has manufacturing facilities in Chita, Fukuyama, Kurashiki, Chiba and Keihin in Japan. JFE is headquartered in Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, Japan.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
JFE Holdings, Inc. - Key Facts 5
JFE Holdings, Inc. - Key Employees 6
JFE Holdings, Inc. - Major Products and Services 7
JFE Holdings, Inc. - History 8
JFE Holdings, Inc. - Company Statement 12
JFE Holdings, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Section 2 Company Analysis 15
JFE Holdings, Inc. - Business Description 15
JFE Holdings, Inc. - Corporate Strategy 16
JFE Holdings, Inc. - SWOT Analysis 17
SWOT Analysis - Overview 17
JFE Holdings, Inc. - Strengths 17
JFE Holdings, Inc. - Weaknesses 18
JFE Holdings, Inc. - Opportunities 19
JFE Holdings, Inc. - Threats 20
JFE Holdings, Inc. - Key Competitors 21
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 22
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 22
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 23
Performance Chart 26
Financial Performance 26
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 27
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 28
JFE Holdings, Inc., Recent Deals Summary 29
Section 4 Appendix 30
Ratio Definitions 30
About GlobalData 34
Contact Us 34
List Of TablesList of Tables
JFE Holdings, Inc., Key Facts 5
JFE Holdings, Inc., Key Employees 6
JFE Holdings, Inc., Major Products and Services 7
JFE Holdings, Inc., History 8
JFE Holdings, Inc., Subsidiaries 14
JFE Holdings, Inc., Key Competitors 21
JFE Holdings, Inc., Ratios based on current share price 22
JFE Holdings, Inc., Annual Ratios 23
JFE Holdings, Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 24
JFE Holdings, Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 25
JFE Holdings, Inc., Interim Ratios 27
JFE Holdings, Inc., Recent Deals Summary 29
Currency Codes 30
Capital Market Ratios 30
Equity Ratios 31
Profitability Ratios 31
Cost Ratios 32
Liquidity Ratios 32
Leverage Ratios 33
Efficiency Ratios 33
JFE Holdings, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportJFE Holdings, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The reportView Report
JFE Holdings, Inc. (5411) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled byView Report
MS&AD Insurance Group Holdings, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportMS&AD Insurance Group Holdings, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company dataView Report
Southwest Gas Holdings, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportSouthwest Gas Holdings, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information.View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request