Maire Tecnimont SpA (MT) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Maire Tecnimont SpA (Maire) is a provider of civil engineering and construction services. Maire offers a range of plant engineering services for oil and gas, petrochemicals, power, and fertilizer processing industries. The companys portfolio of services includes planning, construction, engineering, expansion, management, modernization, upgradation and maintenance of various facilities; and procurement of materials and equipment. It also offers clients proprietary and third-party technologies for the design and manufacture of various types of plants; and design and engineering of power generation plants and public works projects. The company has operations in several countries across Europe, the Middle East, Americas, Asia and Africa. Maire is headquartered in Rome, Lazio, Italy.
Maire Tecnimont SpA Key Recent Developments
Apr 22,2021: Stamicarbon signs licensing contract urea plant revamp in Egypt
Apr 13,2021: New USD 500 million petrochemical contract awarded by Advanced Global Investment Company in Saudi Arabia
Apr 07,2021: Maire Tecnimont secures EPC contract in Nigeria
Mar 25,2021: A new research centre established under the agreement between Maire Tecnimont Group and the National Institute of Technology Karnataka (NITK)
Mar 22,2021: Maire Tecnimont Group and Adani Enterprises partner to develop green hydrogen projects in India
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Maire Tecnimont SpA - Key Facts
Maire Tecnimont SpA - Key Employees
Maire Tecnimont SpA - Key Employee Biographies
Maire Tecnimont SpA - Major Products and Services
Maire Tecnimont SpA - History
Maire Tecnimont SpA - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 Company Analysis
Maire Tecnimont SpA - Business Description
Business Segment: Green Energy
Business Segment: Hydrocarbons
Geographical Segment: Africa
Geographical Segment: Asia
Geographical Segment: Europe (EU)
Geographical Segment: Europe (Non-EU)
Geographical Segment: Italy
Geographical Segment: Middle East
Geographical Segment: The Americas
Maire Tecnimont SpA - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Maire Tecnimont SpA - Strengths
Maire Tecnimont SpA - Weaknesses
Maire Tecnimont SpA - Opportunities
Maire Tecnimont SpA - Threats
Maire Tecnimont SpA - Key Competitors
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Maire Tecnimont SpA, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments
Apr 22, 2021: Stamicarbon signs licensing contract urea plant revamp in Egypt
Apr 13, 2021: New USD 500 million petrochemical contract awarded by Advanced Global Investment Company in Saudi Arabia
Apr 07, 2021: Maire Tecnimont secures EPC contract in Nigeria
Mar 25, 2021: A new research centre established under the agreement between Maire Tecnimont Group and the National Institute of Technology Karnataka (NITK)
Mar 22, 2021: Maire Tecnimont Group and Adani Enterprises partner to develop green hydrogen projects in India
Mar 10, 2021: Maire Tecnimont announces its 2020 consolidated financial results
Feb 22, 2021: Henan Xinlianxin, Stamicarbon sign licensing and equipment supply contracts for ultra low energy urea plant
Feb 15, 2021: Agreement between Maire Tecnimont Group and Essential Energy USA Corp for a new renewable diesel biorefinery in South America
Feb 04, 2021: SOCAR signs EPC contracts for new refining units with Maire Tecnimont
Dec 21, 2020: Maire Tecnimont strengthens its petrochemical business in India with an EPCC contract for an overall value of about USD 255 million
Section 5 Appendix
List Of Tables
Maire Tecnimont SpA, Key Facts
Maire Tecnimont SpA, Key Employees
Maire Tecnimont SpA, Key Employee Biographies
Maire Tecnimont SpA, Major Products and Services
Maire Tecnimont SpA, History
Maire Tecnimont SpA, Subsidiaries
Maire Tecnimont SpA, Key Competitors
Maire Tecnimont SpA, Ratios based on current share price
Maire Tecnimont SpA, Annual Ratios
Maire Tecnimont SpA, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Maire Tecnimont SpA, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Maire Tecnimont SpA, Interim Ratios
Maire Tecnimont SpA, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios
Maire Tecnimont SpA (MT) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled byView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request