Aegion Corp (AEGN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Aegion Corp (Aegion) is a provider of infrastructure services. It carries out the maintenance, rehabilitation and strengthening of infrastructure projects for a wide range of industries. Through various technologies, the company provides infrastructure protection and maintenance services. The company markets its products under the Fibrwrap, Fyfe, Bayou, AllSafe, Aegion Coating Services, Environmental Techniques, Brinderson, Insituform, MTC, Corrpro, Schultz, Underground Solutions and United brands. It serves customers in pipelines, energy, transportation, refinery, infrastructure, oil and gas, water and wastewater, maritime, general and industrial construction, utilities, mining, and defense sectors. It has manufacturing facilities in the US and the UK. The company has operations in several countries across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, and the Middle East. Aegion is headquartered in Chesterfield, Missouri, the US.
Aegion Corp Key Recent Developments
Oct 28,2020: Aegion announces 2020 Q3 financial results
Aug 26,2020: Aegion awarded $6 million contract for comprehensive cathodic protection services for new pipeline construction in West Texas
Aug 17,2020: Aegion Corporation awarded $8 million contract for large-diameter wastewater rehabilitation work in Texas
Jul 29,2020: Aegion Corporation reports 2020 second quarter financial results
Jul 14,2020: Aegion Corporation Awarded $11.9 Million Wastewater Rehabilitation Contract from the City of Springfield, Missouri
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Aegion Corp - Key Facts
Aegion Corp - Key Employees
Aegion Corp - Key Employee Biographies
Aegion Corp - Major Products and Services
Aegion Corp - History
Aegion Corp - Company Statement
Aegion Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 Company Analysis
Aegion Corp - Business Description
Business Segment: Corrosion Protection
Business Segment: Infrastructure Solutions
Geographical Segment: Canada
Geographical Segment: Europe
Geographical Segment: Other Foreign
Geographical Segment: United States
Aegion Corp - Corporate Strategy
Aegion Corp - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Aegion Corp - Strengths
Aegion Corp - Weaknesses
Aegion Corp - Opportunities
Aegion Corp - Threats
Aegion Corp - Key Competitors
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Aegion Corp, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments
Oct 28, 2020: Aegion announces 2020 Q3 financial results
Aug 26, 2020: Aegion awarded $6 million contract for comprehensive cathodic protection services for new pipeline construction in West Texas
Aug 17, 2020: Aegion Corporation awarded $8 million contract for large-diameter wastewater rehabilitation work in Texas
Jul 29, 2020: Aegion Corporation reports 2020 second quarter financial results
Jul 14, 2020: Aegion Corporation Awarded $11.9 Million Wastewater Rehabilitation Contract from the City of Springfield, Missouri
Jul 07, 2020: Aegion awarded $6 Million contract to rehabilitate large diameter wastewater pipelines in East Richland County, South Carolina
Jun 29, 2020: Aegion awarded $6 Million wastewater rehabilitation contract from the City of Newton, Massachusetts
Jun 24, 2020: Aegion corporation awarded groundbreaking renewable diesel project at a California refinery
May 18, 2020: Aegion awarded new mechanical and electrical services contract at ExxonMobil Billings, Montana, Refinery
Feb 06, 2020: Aegion Awarded Three-Year Industrial Services Contract at Salt Lake City Refinery
Section 5 Appendix
List Of Tables
Aegion Corp, Key Facts
Aegion Corp, Key Employees
Aegion Corp, Key Employee Biographies
Aegion Corp, Major Products and Services
Aegion Corp, History
Aegion Corp, Other Locations
Aegion Corp, Subsidiaries
Aegion Corp, Key Competitors
Aegion Corp, Ratios based on current share price
Aegion Corp, Annual Ratios
Aegion Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Aegion Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Aegion Corp, Interim Ratios
Aegion Corp, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Aegion Corp, Performance Chart (2016 - 2020)
Aegion Corp, Ratio Charts
Aegion Corp (AEGN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalDataView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request