Dominion Energy Inc Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - 2017
Dominion Energy Inc Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis is the latest report from it, the industry analysis specialists, that offers comprehensive information on the operational and financial performance of the company. The report is an essential source for key operational metrics, analysis and provides a strategic insight into the company. The report provides an annual and quarterly overview of oil and gas reserves and production, changes in reserves, costs incurred and results of oil and gas operations, acreage and well details, share price performance and key valuation metrics.
Dominion Energy, Inc. (Dominion), formerly Dominion Resources, Inc., is a producer and transporter of energy. It carries out the generation, transmission and distribution of electricity; transmission, distribution, storage and processing of gas; and LNG import and storage activities. The company generates electricity through varied energy sources such as coal, nuclear, gas, oil, and renewables. Dominion serves utility and retail energy customers. It has presence in California, Georgia, Indiana, Ohio, West Virginia, Virginia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Connecticut, Tennessee, Utah, New York and Rhode Island. Dominion is headquartered in Richmond, Virginia, the US.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights into companies capital spending, revenues, oil and gas reserves, production, and performance measures. Its Scope includes the following -
- The report provides detailed and unique insight information on the key operational metrics. It gives a comprehensive overview of oil and gas production and reserves, costs incurred and results of oil and gas operations, acreage and well details and other performance metrics.
- Provides details with respect to the companys oil and gas reserves and production information by country. It further consists of in-depth information on the companys expenditures in relation to the acquisition, exploration and development activities; developed and undeveloped acreage position; key costs and revenue information; and performance metrics of the company as disclosed in its annual reports and regulatory filings.
- Provides a comprehensive overview of the companys share price performance and key valuation metrics such as market capitalization, enterprise value, EV/Production ($boe/d) and EV/Proved Reserve ($/boe)
- Provides information on key operational and financial metrics on an annual and quarterly basis. The annual information provided is for a five-year period and the quarterly information is for the last five quarters.
1. The Scope mentioned above is generic and may not apply to all the companies. The report is based on the information disclosed by the companies in their annual and quarterly reports, regulatory filings and other company documents and sources.
2. Quarterly information is provided only for the companies that are December ending and files quarter reports and documents.
3. There can be cases where countries/regions data column/Charts will be blank. This can be due to the fact that the company might have discontinued the reporting of those countries/regions. Information that is not disclosed by the company may not be available in the report.
Reasons to Buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to -
- Be up-to-date with the latest information and in-depth analysis of the operational metrics of the company.
- Identify M&A targets from up-to-date information and in-depth analysis on financial and operational metrics of your competitors.
- Rank your performance against other companies in the exploration and production (E&P) sector using operational and financial benchmarking metrics.
- Formulate your strategies based on in-depth analysis of your competitors financial and operational data.
- Exploit the strengths and weakness of your closest competitors by comparing and analyzing their financial and operational metrics.
- Establish relative performance among the industrys players based on key operational and financial measures.
List of Tables 3
List of Figures 4
Company Snapshot 5
Key Information 5
Company Overview 5
Dominion Energy Inc, Valuation and Financial Data, 2013-2017 6
Dominion Energy Inc, Share Price Performance, 2013-2017 6
Share Price Performance, 2013-2017 6
Recent Developments 9
Dominion Energy Inc - Recent Developments 9
Aug 30, 2018: Dominion Energy Ohio earns Top Safety Award for fourth time 9
Aug 09, 2018: Siemens Gamesa receives offshore wind turbine contract from rsted 9
Aug 09, 2018: Siemens Gamesa receives offshore wind turbine contract from rsted 10
Aug 03, 2018: Dominion Energy, Orsted advance offshore wind development 11
Aug 01, 2018: Dominion Energy Midstream Partners announces second-quarter 2018 earnings 12
Aug 01, 2018: Dominion Energy announces second quarter 2018 earnings 12
Jul 26, 2018: Dominion Energy commits 3,000MW new solar and wind power by 2022 14
Jul 26, 2018: Dominion Energy, business partners, community and government leaders celebrate Cove Point Liquefaction project commercial operation 14
Jul 16, 2018: Williams Collaborates In Effort To Reduce Pipeline Construction Impacts 15
Jul 13, 2018: Dominion Energy/SCANA Merger Receives FERC Approval 16
Secondary Research 17
Primary Research 18
Data Information Sources 18
Company Source 18
SEC/Other Regulatory Filings 18
Other Sources 18
Expert Panel Validation 18
Data Definition 19
Oil and Gas Reserves 19
Units of Measure 19
About GlobalData 20
List Of Tables
Table 1: Dominion Energy Inc, Key Facts 5
Table 2: Dominion Energy Inc, Share Price Performance, 2013-2017 7
Table 3: Dominion Energy Inc, Key Valuation Metrics, 2013-2017 8
List Of Figures
Figure 1: Dominion Energy Inc, Share Price Performance, USD/Share, 2013-2017 6
Dominion Energy Inc Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis is the latest report from it, the industry analysis specialists, that offers comprehensive information on the operationalView Report
This report is part of the Competitive Analysis Series prepared by LeadingMarketResearch.com to help current suppliers and potential market entrants realistically assess their financial, technological and marketing capabilities in relationView Report
Ithaca Energy Inc Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis is the latest report from it, the industry analysis specialists, that offers comprehensive information on the operationalView Report
WPX Energy Inc Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis is the latest report from it, the industry analysis specialists, that offers comprehensive information on the operationalView Report
Your are not allow to send sample request
Fill The Form For Sample Request