Cheniere Energy Inc Oil and Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - 2017
Cheniere Energy Inc (Cheniere) is a midstream energy company that owns and operates LNG-related businesses. The company through its general partner, Cheniere Energy Partners, L.P. (Cheniere Partners) and Cheniere Energy Partners LP Holdings (Cheniere Holdings) owns and operates the Sabine Pass LNG receiving terminal and Creole Trail Pipeline. The companys LNG terminal projects under construction are the Sabine Pass LNG terminal and the Corpus Christi LNG terminal. Cheniere is also engaged in the LNG and natural gas marketing business through its subsidiaries. It has offices London, Tokyo, Washington, Singapore, Santiago and Beijing. Cheniere is headquartered in Houston, Texas, the US.
Cheniere Energy Inc Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis is the latest report from it, the industry analysis specialists, that offers comprehensive information on the operational and financial performance of the company. The report is an essential source for key operational metrics, analysis and provides a strategic insight into the company. The report provides an annual and quarterly overview of oil and gas reserves and production, changes in reserves, costs incurred and results of oil and gas operations, acreage and well details, share price performance and key valuation metrics.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights into companies capital spending, revenues, oil and gas reserves, production, and performance measures. Its Scope includes the following -
- The report provides detailed and unique insight information on the key operational metrics. It gives a comprehensive overview of oil and gas production and reserves, costs incurred and results of oil and gas operations, acreage and well details and other performance metrics.
- Provides details with respect to the companys oil and gas reserves and production information by country. It further consists of in-depth information on the companys expenditures in relation to the acquisition, exploration and development activities; developed and undeveloped acreage position; key costs and revenue information; and performance metrics of the company as disclosed in its annual reports and regulatory filings.
- Provides a comprehensive overview of the companys share price performance and key valuation metrics such as market capitalization, enterprise value, EV/Production ($boe/d) and EV/Proved Reserve ($/boe)
- Provides information on key operational and financial metrics on an annual and quarterly basis. The annual information provided is for a five-year period and the quarterly information is for the last five quarters.
1. The Scope mentioned above is generic and may not apply to all the companies. The report is based on the information disclosed by the companies in their annual and quarterly reports, regulatory filings and other company documents and sources.
2. Quarterly information is provided only for the companies that are December ending and files quarter reports and documents.
3. There can be cases where countries/regions data column/Charts will be blank. This can be due to the fact that the company might have discontinued the reporting of those countries/regions. Information that is not disclosed by the company may not be available in the report.
Reasons to Buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to -
- Be up-to-date with the latest information and in-depth analysis of the operational metrics of the company.
- Identify M&A targets from up-to-date information and in-depth analysis on financial and operational metrics of your competitors.
- Rank your performance against other companies in the exploration and production (E&P) sector using operational and financial benchmarking metrics.
- Formulate your strategies based on in-depth analysis of your competitors financial and operational data.
- Exploit the strengths and weakness of your closest competitors by comparing and analyzing their financial and operational metrics.
- Establish relative performance among the industrys players based on key operational and financial measures.
List of Tables 3
List of Figures 3
Company Snapshot 4
Key Information 4
Company Overview 4
Cheniere Energy Inc, Valuation and Financial Data, 2013-2017 5
Cheniere Energy Inc, Share Price Performance, 2013-2017 5
Share Price Performance, 2013-2017 5
Key Valuation Metrics, 2013-2017 7
Recent Developments 8
Cheniere Energy Inc - Recent Developments 8
Aug 09, 2018: Cheniere reports Q2 2018 results 8
Aug 09, 2018: Cheniere reports Q2 2018 results 10
Aug 09, 2018: Cheniere reports Q2 2018 results 13
Jul 30, 2018: LNG Tanker Registers 4,000th Neopanamax Transit Through Panama Canal 16
Jul 10, 2018: CME Group and Cheniere to jointly develop LNG futures contract 17
Jul 02, 2018: CPC, Taiwan (CPC) And US-Based Cheniere Energy Signed Heads Of Agreement (HOA) For 25-Year LNG Sales And Purchase Cooperation 18
Jun 19, 2018: GasLog Partners Announces New Charter Agreement With Cheniere Energy 18
Jun 15, 2018: Bechtel To Proceed With Construction Of Chenieres LNG Program Expansion 18
May 22, 2018: Cheniere Makes Positive Final Investment Decision On Train 3 At Corpus Christi Liquefaction Project 19
May 04, 2018: Cheniere Reports Record First Quarter 2018 Results And Raises Full Year 2018 Guidance 20
Secondary Research 23
Primary Research 24
Data Information Sources 24
Company Source 24
SEC/Other Regulatory Filings 24
Other Sources 24
Expert Panel Validation 24
Data Definition 24
Oil and Gas Reserves 24
Units of Measure 25
About GlobalData 26
List Of Tables
Table 1: Cheniere Energy Inc, Key Facts 4
Table 2: Cheniere Energy Inc, Share Price Performance, 2013-2017 6
Table 3: Cheniere Energy Inc, Key Valuation Metrics, 2013-2017 7
List Of Figures
Figure 1: Cheniere Energy Inc, Share Price Performance, USD/Share, 2013-2017 5
Cheniere Energy Inc Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis is the latest report from it, the industry analysis specialists, that offers comprehensive information on the operationalView Report
Cheniere Energy Inc Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - 2017Cheniere Energy Inc (Cheniere) is a midstream energy company that owns and operates LNG-related businesses. TheView Report
North America Gas Genset Market (2018-2024): Market Forecast By KVA Ratings (Up to 100 KVA, 100.1-375 KVA, 375.1-1000 KVA and Above 1000 KVA), By Applications (Residential, Industrial including Manufacturing and production, Commercial including Offices, Museum, Hospitality, Retail, Education and Data Centre, Power & Energy including Oil & gas and Power Generation and Others including Transportation Infrastructure, Educational Buildings, Government Buildings and Agriculture), By Countries (United States, Canada and Rest of North America including Mexico, Panama, Cuba, Costa Rica, Dominic Republic and others) and Competitive Landscape
Expansion of the manufacturing sector, growing electricity demand from industrial sector along with developing gas related infrastructure in the region were the key drivers for the growth of North AmericaView Report
Patterson-UTI Energy Inc (PTEN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiledView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request