E.ON SE Oil and Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - 2017
E.ON SE(E.ON), formerly E.ON AG, is an energy company that generates electricity, produces, stores, transports and supplies gas, and conducts trading, carbon sourcing, and electricity and gas distribution. It generates power from diverse fuel sources including wind, hydro, nuclear, coal, natural gas, oil, solar and biomethane. The storage and transport operations of the company include underground gas storage reservoirs and interests in the Nord Stream AG. The company trades gas, electricity, biomass, coal, freight and carbon allowances. It operates an electricity distribution network in Europe and the US and gas distribution network in Europe. E.ON is headquartered in Essen, Germany.
E.ON SE Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis is the latest report from it, the industry analysis specialists, that offers comprehensive information on the operational and financial performance of the company. The report is an essential source for key operational metrics, analysis and provides a strategic insight into the company. The report provides an annual and quarterly overview of oil and gas reserves and production, changes in reserves, costs incurred and results of oil and gas operations, acreage and well details, share price performance and key valuation metrics.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights into companies capital spending, revenues, oil and gas reserves, production, and performance measures. Its Scope includes the following -
- The report provides detailed and unique insight information on the key operational metrics. It gives a comprehensive overview of oil and gas production and reserves, costs incurred and results of oil and gas operations, acreage and well details and other performance metrics.
- Provides details with respect to the companys oil and gas reserves and production information by country. It further consists of in-depth information on the companys expenditures in relation to the acquisition, exploration and development activities; developed and undeveloped acreage position; key costs and revenue information; and performance metrics of the company as disclosed in its annual reports and regulatory filings.
- Provides a comprehensive overview of the companys share price performance and key valuation metrics such as market capitalization, enterprise value, EV/Production ($boe/d) and EV/Proved Reserve ($/boe)
- Provides information on key operational and financial metrics on an annual and quarterly basis. The annual information provided is for a five-year period and the quarterly information is for the last five quarters.
1. The Scope mentioned above is generic and may not apply to all the companies. The report is based on the information disclosed by the companies in their annual and quarterly reports, regulatory filings and other company documents and sources.
2. Quarterly information is provided only for the companies that are December ending and files quarter reports and documents.
3. There can be cases where countries/regions data column/Charts will be blank. This can be due to the fact that the company might have discontinued the reporting of those countries/regions. Information that is not disclosed by the company may not be available in the report.
Reasons to Buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to -
- Be up-to-date with the latest information and in-depth analysis of the operational metrics of the company.
- Identify M&A targets from up-to-date information and in-depth analysis on financial and operational metrics of your competitors.
- Rank your performance against other companies in the exploration and production (E&P) sector using operational and financial benchmarking metrics.
- Formulate your strategies based on in-depth analysis of your competitors financial and operational data.
- Exploit the strengths and weakness of your closest competitors by comparing and analyzing their financial and operational metrics.
- Establish relative performance among the industrys players based on key operational and financial measures.
List of Tables 3
List of Figures 4
Company Snapshot 5
Key Information 5
Company Overview 5
E.ON SE, Valuation and Financial Data, 2013-2017 6
E.ON SE, Share Price Performance, 2013-2017 6
Share Price Performance, 2013-2017 6
Key Valuation Metrics, 2013-2017 7
E.ON SE, Production and Reserves Trends 8
Total Oil and Gas, Reserves and Production 8
Total Crude Oil and Natural Gas Production and Reserves Trend, 2013-2017 8
Total Crude Oil & Natural Gas Production and Reserves By Country/Region, 2013-2017 10
Crude Oil/Liquids Production and Reserve 11
Crude Oil/Liquids Production and Reserve Trend, 2013-2017 11
Crude Oil Production and Reserves By Country/Region, 2013-2017 12
Natural Gas Production and Reserve 13
Natural Gas Production and Reserve Trend, 2013-2017 13
Natural Gas Production and Reserves, By Country/Region, 2013-2017 14
E.ON SE, Results of Oil & Gas Operations Trend 15
Oil and Gas Revenue and Expenses 15
Oil and Gas Revenue and Expenses, 2013-2017 15
Recent Developments 16
E.ON SE - Recent Developments 16
Aug 08, 2018: E.ON increases first-half earnings and affirms forecast 16
Aug 02, 2018: Perfect summer for owners of photovoltaic systems 17
Jul 18, 2018: Innogy agrees with E.ON and RWE on fair integration processes and supports planned transaction 18
Jul 17, 2018: ADD GRUP smart meters now in Palestine 19
Jul 12, 2018: Increasing diversity and inclusion in energy 20
Jul 05, 2018: Offshore wind project Arkona: First turbine installed 21
Jun 20, 2018: E.ON And Vertiv Enter Into Partnership For Critical Energy Infrastructures 22
Jun 20, 2018: Valmet to supply turbine automation technology for an E.ON-owned CHP plant in Malmo, Sweden 22
Jun 12, 2018: E.ON plans major solar project in Texas 23
May 29, 2018: Rampion Operations and Maintenance base officially opens 24
Secondary Research 25
Primary Research 26
Data Information Sources 26
Company Source 26
SEC/Other Regulatory Filings 26
Other Sources 26
Expert Panel Validation 26
Data Definition 26
Oil and Gas Reserves 26
Units of Measure 27
About GlobalData 28
List Of Tables
Table 1: E.ON SE, Key Facts 5
Table 2: E.ON SE, Share Price Performance, 2013-2017 6
Table 3: E.ON SE, Key Valuation Metrics, 2013-2017 7
Table 4: E.ON SE, Total Crude Oil and Natural Gas, Production and Reserves, mmboe, 2013-2017 9
Table 5: E.ON SE, Total Crude Oil & Natural Gas Production and Reserves, By Country/Region, mmboe, 2013-2017 10
Table 6: E.ON SE, Crude Oil Production and Reserves Metrics, mmbbl, 2013-2017 11
Table 7: E.ON SE, Crude Oil Production and Reserves, By Country/Region, mmbbl, 2013-2017 12
Table 8: E.ON SE, Natural Gas Production and Reserves Metrics, bcf, 2013-2017 13
Table 9: E.ON SE, Natural Gas Production and Reserves, By Country/Region, bcf, 2013-2017 14
Table 10: E.ON SE, Revenue and Expenses, US$ mil, 2013-2017 15
List Of Figures
Figure 1: E.ON SE, Share Price Performance, EUR/Share, 2013-2017 6
Figure 2: E.ON SE, Total Crude Oil and Natural Gas, Production and Reserves, mmboe, 2013-2017 8
Figure 3: E.ON SE, Total Oil & Gas Production, By Country/Region, mmboe, 2013-2017 10
Figure 4: E.ON SE, Crude Oil Production and Reserves Metrics, mmbbl, 2013-2017 11
Figure 5: E.ON SE, Oil Production, By Country/Region, mmbbl, 2013-2017 12
Figure 6: E.ON SE, Natural Gas Production and Reserves Metrics, bcf, 2013-2017 13
Figure 7: E.ON SE, Gas Production, By Country/Region, bcf, 2013-2017 14
E.ON SE Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis 2017E.ON SE Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis is the latest report that,View Report
E.ON SE - Power Plants and SWOT Analysis, 2018 UpdateThe report contains a detailed description of the power generation companys business operations, history, corporate strategy, and business structure. This reportView Report
India Automotive Lubricants Market By Vehicle Type (M&HCV, Two-Wheeler, etc.), By Lubricant Type (Engine Oil, Grease, etc.), By Base Oil (Mineral, Semi-Synthetic, etc.), By Demand Category, By Sales Channel, Competition, Forecast & Opportunities, 2027
India automotive lubricants market stood at $ 4.9 billion in 2017 and is projected to reach $ 10.3 billion by 2027. Increasing preference for vehicles for personal mobility and easyView Report
Lube base oil report is in-depth investigation for global market. Lube base oil market was valued at USD XX million globally in 2018 and is forecasted to reach USD XXView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request