Varian Medical Systems, Inc. - Mergers and Acquisitions (MandA), Partnerships and Alliances and Investment Report
The Varian Medical Systems, Inc. Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments report includes business description, detailed reports on mergers and acquisitions (M&A), divestments, capital raisings, venture capital investments, ownership and partnership transactions undertaken by Varian Medical Systems, Inc. since January2007.
The Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage.
This report includes Varian Medical Systems, Inc.s contact information and business Summary, tables, graphs, a list of partners and targets, a breakdown of financial and legal advisors, deal types, top deals by deal value, detailed deal reports, and descriptions and contact details of the partner, target, investor, and vendor firms, where disclosed.
The profile also includes detailed deal reports for all M&A, private equity, public offering, venture financing, partnership and divestment transactions undertaken by Varian Medical Systems, Inc.. These deal reports contain information about target company financials, sources of financing, method of payment, deal values, and advisors for various parties, where disclosed.
- Provides intelligence on Varian Medical Systems, Inc.s M&A, strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising and private equity transactions.
- Detailed reports of various financial transactions undertaken by Varian Medical Systems, Inc. and its subsidiaries since 2007.
- Information about key financial and legal advisors for Varian Medical Systems, Inc.s financial deals transactions.
- Financial deals tables and charts covering deal value and volumes trend, deal types and geography-based deal activity.
Reasons to buy
- Access comprehensive financial deals data along with charts and graph covering M&A, private equity, and partnerships and alliances.
- Form an independent opinion about Varian Medical Systems, Inc.s growth strategies through the organic and inorganic activities undertaken since 2007.
- Track your competitors business structure and growth strategies.
COMPANY OVERVIEW AND KEY FACTS 2
LIST OF TABLES 5
LIST OF FIGURES 5
TARGETS AND PARTNERS 6
MERGERS & ACQUISITIONS 7
Mergers and Acquisitions - Overview 7
Mergers and Acquisitions - Deal reports 8
CORPORATE VENTURING 42
Corporate Venturing - Deal reports 42
Partnership - Deal reports 44
Contact Us 78
About MarketLine Financial Deals Database 78
Deal Definition and Methodology 80
About MarketLine 87
List Of Tables
Table 1: Varian Medical Systems M&A volume and value trend (2014-YTD2018)
Table 2: Varian Medical Systems M&A activity by geography (2014-YTD2018)
List Of Figures
Figure 1: Varian Medical Systems M&A volume and value trend (2014-YTD2018)
Figure 2: Varian Medical Systems M&A activity by geography (2014-YTD2018)
Bavarian Nordic A/S (Bavarian Nordic) is a biotechnology company that develops, manufactures and commercializes cancer immunotherapies and vaccines for infectious diseases. The company develops its products using poxvirus-based technology platformsView Report
This report is part of the Competitive Analysis Series prepared by LeadingMarketResearch.com to help current suppliers and potential market entrants realistically assess their financial, technological and marketing capabilities in relationView Report
2019-2023 Diagnostic Imaging Market: Analogic, Canon Medical Systems, Esaote, GE, Hitachi, Hologic, Philips, Shimadzu, and Siemens
The companies analyzed in this report include Analogic, Canon Medical Systems, Esaote, GE, Hitachi, Hologic, Philips, Shimadzu, and Siemens.The report presents insightful strategic assessments, including:Business, new product development, and marketingView Report
Varian Medical Systems Inc (VMS) designs, manufactures and sells medical devices and software for the treatment of cancer and other medical conditions through radiotherapy, proton therapy, stereotactic radiosurgery, stereotactic bodyView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request