General Dynamics Corporation - Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships and Alliances and Investment Report
Marketlines General Dynamics Corporation Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments report includes business description, detailed reports on mergers and acquisitions (M&A), divestments, capital raisings, venture capital investments, ownership and partnership transactions undertaken by General Dynamics Corporation since January 2007.
Marketlines Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage.
This report includes General Dynamics Corporations contact information and business Summary, tables, graphs, a list of partners and targets, a breakdown of financial and legal advisors, deal types, top deals by deal value, detailed deal reports, and descriptions and contact details of the partner, target, investor, and vendor firms, where disclosed.
The profile also includes detailed deal reports for all M&A, private equity, public offering, venture financing, partnership and divestment transactions undertaken by General Dynamics Corporation. These deal reports contain information about target company financials, sources of financing, method of payment, deal values, and advisors for various parties, where disclosed.
- Provides intelligence on General Dynamics Corporations M&A, strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising and private equity transactions.
- Detailed reports of various financial transactions undertaken by General Dynamics Corporation and its subsidiaries since 2007.
- Information about key financial and legal advisors for General Dynamics Corporations financial deals transactions.
- Financial deals tables and charts covering deal value and volumes trend, deal types and geography-based deal activity.
Reasons to buy
- Access comprehensive financial deals data along with charts and graph covering M&A, private equity, and partnerships and alliances.
- Form an independent opinion about General Dynamics Corporations growth strategies through the organic and inorganic activities undertaken since 2007.
- Track your competitors business structure and growth strategies.
COMPANY OVERVIEW AND KEY FACTS 2
MERGERS & ACQUISITIONS 6
Mergers and Acquisitions - Deal reports 6
Divestments - Overview 50
Divestments - Deal reports 51
Contact Us 55
About MarketLine Financial Deals Database 55
Deal Definition and Methodology 57
About MarketLine 64
List Of TablesList of Tables
Table 1: General Dynamics Corporation divestments volume and value trend (2014-YTD2018)
Table 2: General Dynamics Corporation divestments activity by geography (2014-YTD2018)
List Of FiguresList of Figures
Figure 1: General Dynamics Corporation divestments volume and value trend (2014-YTD2018)
Figure 2: General Dynamics Corporation divestments by geography (2014-YTD2018)
General Cable Corp (General Cable), a subsidiary of Prysmian Group, produces and sells wires and cables. It develops, designs, manufactures, markets and distributes copper, aluminum and fiber optic wireView Report
Egyptian General Petroleum Corp (EGPC), formerly General Petroleum Authority, is engaged in the oil and gas exploration services. The company is engaged in the refining, production, drilling, transportation and storageView Report
General Dynamics Land Systems Inc - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportGeneral Dynamics Land Systems Inc - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company dataView Report
General Dynamics: Performance, Capabilities, Goals and Strategies in the Global Aerospace and Defense Market
This report is part of the Competitive Analysis Series prepared by LeadingMarketResearch.com to help current suppliers and potential market entrants realistically assess their financial, technological and marketing capabilities in relationView Report
Your are not allow to send sample request
Fill The Form For Sample Request