Spirits in Europe
Spirits in Europe
Spirits in Europe industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The spirits market consists of the sale of brandy, gin & genever, liqueurs, rum, specialty spirits, tequila & mezcal, vodka and whiskey. The market is valued according to retail selling price (RSP) and includes any applicable taxes. All currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant annual average 2019 exchange rates.
- The European spirits market had total revenues of $164.1m in 2019, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 0.4% between 2015 and 2019.
- Market consumption volumes declined with a CARC of -2.6% between 2015 and 2019, to reach a total of 4,691.9 million liters in 2019.
- Large population and increasing disposable incomes supported the growth of the European spirits market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the spirits market in Europe
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the spirits market in Europe
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key spirits market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Europe spirits market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the Europe spirits market by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the Europe spirits market in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Europe spirits market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Europes spirits market?
1 Executive Summary
1.1. Market value
1.2. Market value forecast
1.3. Market volume
1.4. Market volume forecast
1.5. Category segmentation
1.6. Geography segmentation
1.7. Market share
1.8. Market rivalry
1.9. Competitive Landscape
2 Market Overview
2.1. Market definition
2.2. Market analysis
3 Market Data
3.1. Market value
3.2. Market volume
4 Market Segmentation
4.1. Category segmentation
4.2. Geography segmentation
4.3. Market distribution
5 Market Outlook
5.1. Market value forecast
5.2. Market volume forecast
6 Five Forces Analysis
6.2. Buyer power
6.3. Supplier power
6.4. New entrants
6.5. Threat of substitutes
6.6. Degree of rivalry
7 Competitive Landscape
7.1. Market share
7.2. Who are the leading players in the European spirits market?
7.3. Which companies have been most successful in increasing their market share between 2015 and 2019?
7.4. Which companies’ market share have suffered over the same period?
7.5. What are the most popular brands in the market?
8 Company Profiles
8.1. Diageo plc
8.2. Pernod Ricard SA
8.3. Bacardi Limited
9 Macroeconomic Indicators
9.1. Country data
10.2. Industry associations
10.3. Related MarketLine research
10.4. About MarketLine
List Of Tables
Table 1: Europe spirits market value: $ billion, 2015-19
Table 2: Europe spirits market volume: million liters, 2015-19
Table 3: Europe spirits market category segmentation: $ billion, 2019
Table 4: Europe spirits market geography segmentation: $ billion, 2019
Table 5: Europe spirits market distribution: % share, by value, 2019
Table 6: Europe spirits market value forecast: $ billion, 2019-24
Table 7: Europe spirits market volume forecast: million liters, 2019-24
Table 8: Europe spirits market share: % share, by value, 2019
Table 9: Diageo plc: key facts
Table 10: Diageo plc: Key Employees
Table 11: Diageo plc: Key Employees Continued
Table 12: Pernod Ricard SA: key facts
Table 13: Pernod Ricard SA: Key Employees
Table 14: Pernod Ricard SA: Key Employees Continued
Table 15: Bacardi Limited: key facts
Table 16: Bacardi Limited: Key Employees
Table 17: Europe size of population (million), 2015-19
Table 18: Europe gdp (constant 2005 prices, $ billion), 2015-19
Table 19: Europe gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2015-19
Table 20: Europe inflation, 2015-19
Table 21: Europe consumer price index (absolute), 2015-19
Table 22: Europe exchange rate, 2015-19
List Of Figures
Figure 1: Europe spirits market value: $ billion, 2015-19
Figure 2: Europe spirits market volume: million liters, 2015-19
Figure 3: Europe spirits market category segmentation: % share, by value, 2019
Figure 4: Europe spirits market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2019
Figure 5: Europe spirits market distribution: % share, by value, 2019
Figure 6: Europe spirits market value forecast: $ billion, 2019-24
Figure 7: Europe spirits market volume forecast: million liters, 2019-24
Figure 8: Forces driving competition in the spirits market in Europe, 2019
Figure 9: Drivers of buyer power in the spirits market in Europe, 2019
Figure 10: Drivers of supplier power in the spirits market in Europe, 2019
Figure 11: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the spirits market in Europe, 2019
Figure 12: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the spirits market in Europe, 2019
Figure 13: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the spirits market in Europe, 2019
Figure 14: Europe spirits market share: % share, by value, 2019
Pernod Ricard SA
Ericsson: RAN intelligent controller
Ericsson: RAN intelligent controller market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 499View Report
Amdocs: RAN intelligent controller
Amdocs: RAN intelligent controller market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 499View Report
Global Fluorspar Market 2023
The global fluorspar market is expected to increase by 3.6 million tons, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.1% from 2023 to 2029, according to the latest editionView Report
Global Pen Needles Market 2023-2029
According to latest analysis, the global pen needles market was USD 1,267 million in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 1,953 million in 2029 and register a CAGR ofView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request