Spirits in Germany
Spirits in Germany
Spirits in Germany industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The spirits market consists of the sale of brandy, gin & genever, liqueurs, rum, specialty spirits, tequila & mezcal, vodka and whiskey. The market is valued according to retail selling price (RSP) and includes any applicable taxes. All currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant annual average 2019 exchange rates.
- The German spirits market had total revenues of $19.7bn in 2019, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of 0% between 2015 and 2019.
- Market consumption volumes declined with a CARC of -0.4% between 2015 and 2019, to reach a total of 512 million liters in 2019.
- Positive economic conditions coupled with increasing purchasing power are the primary factors supporting the market growth.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the spirits market in Germany
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the spirits market in Germany
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key spirits market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Germany spirits market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the Germany spirits market by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the Germany spirits market in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Germany spirits market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Germanys spirits market?
1 Executive Summary
1.1. Market value
1.2. Market value forecast
1.3. Market volume
1.4. Market volume forecast
1.5. Category segmentation
1.6. Geography segmentation
1.7. Market share
1.8. Market rivalry
1.9. Competitive Landscape
2 Market Overview
2.1. Market definition
2.2. Market analysis
3 Market Data
3.1. Market value
3.2. Market volume
4 Market Segmentation
4.1. Category segmentation
4.2. Geography segmentation
4.3. Market distribution
5 Market Outlook
5.1. Market value forecast
5.2. Market volume forecast
6 Five Forces Analysis
6.2. Buyer power
6.3. Supplier power
6.4. New entrants
6.5. Threat of substitutes
6.6. Degree of rivalry
7 Competitive Landscape
7.1. Market share
7.2. Who are the leading players in the German spirits market?
7.3. Which companies have been most successful in increasing their market share between 2015 and 2019?
7.4. Which companies’ market share have suffered over the same period?
7.5. What are the most popular brands in the market?
8 Company Profiles
8.1. Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
8.2. Nordbrand Nordhausen GmbH
8.3. Diageo plc
9 Macroeconomic Indicators
9.1. Country data
10.2. Industry associations
10.3. Related MarketLine research
10.4. About MarketLine
List Of Tables
Table 1: Germany spirits market value: $ billion, 2015-19
Table 2: Germany spirits market volume: million liters, 2015-19
Table 3: Germany spirits market category segmentation: $ billion, 2019
Table 4: Germany spirits market geography segmentation: $ billion, 2019
Table 5: Germany spirits market distribution: % share, by value, 2019
Table 6: Germany spirits market value forecast: $ billion, 2019-24
Table 7: Germany spirits market volume forecast: million liters, 2019-24
Table 8: Germany spirits market share: % share, by value, 2019
Table 9: Henkel AG & Co. KGaA: key facts
Table 10: Henkel AG & Co. KGaA: Key Employees
Table 11: Nordbrand Nordhausen GmbH: key facts
Table 12: Nordbrand Nordhausen GmbH: Key Employees
Table 13: Diageo plc: key facts
Table 14: Diageo plc: Key Employees
Table 15: Diageo plc: Key Employees Continued
Table 16: Germany size of population (million), 2015-19
Table 17: Germany gdp (constant 2005 prices, $ billion), 2015-19
Table 18: Germany gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2015-19
Table 19: Germany inflation, 2015-19
Table 20: Germany consumer price index (absolute), 2015-19
Table 21: Germany exchange rate, 2015-19
List Of Figures
Figure 1: Germany spirits market value: $ billion, 2015-19
Figure 2: Germany spirits market volume: million liters, 2015-19
Figure 3: Germany spirits market category segmentation: % share, by value, 2019
Figure 4: Germany spirits market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2019
Figure 5: Germany spirits market distribution: % share, by value, 2019
Figure 6: Germany spirits market value forecast: $ billion, 2019-24
Figure 7: Germany spirits market volume forecast: million liters, 2019-24
Figure 8: Forces driving competition in the spirits market in Germany, 2019
Figure 9: Drivers of buyer power in the spirits market in Germany, 2019
Figure 10: Drivers of supplier power in the spirits market in Germany, 2019
Figure 11: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the spirits market in Germany, 2019
Figure 12: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the spirits market in Germany, 2019
Figure 13: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the spirits market in Germany, 2019
Figure 14: Germany spirits market share: % share, by value, 2019
Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
Nordbrand Nordhausen GmbH
Ericsson: RAN intelligent controller
Ericsson: RAN intelligent controller market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 499View Report
Amdocs: RAN intelligent controller
Amdocs: RAN intelligent controller market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 499View Report
Global Fluorspar Market 2023
The global fluorspar market is expected to increase by 3.6 million tons, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.1% from 2023 to 2029, according to the latest editionView Report
Global Pen Needles Market 2023-2029
According to latest analysis, the global pen needles market was USD 1,267 million in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 1,953 million in 2029 and register a CAGR ofView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request