Global MVNOs industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The MVNO (mobile virtual network operator) market is defined as revenues generated and owned by a wireless or cellular telecommunication service company that does not own the wireless network infrastructure. Revenues are based on the total mobile market value using the MVNO subscription share of the total mobile subcriptions. Market volumes represent total numbers of MVNOs subscribers. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report were calculated using constant 2019 annual average exchange rates.
- The global MVNOs sector had total revenues of $34bn in 2019, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of 7.4% between 2015 and 2019.
- Subscription numbers increased with a CAGR of 11.3% between 2015 and 2019, to reach a total of 299 million subscriptions in 2019.
- The MVNO sectors growth is positively correlated with the amount of providers in a country and the price that those providers are offering their services for.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the mvnos market in the global
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the globalmvnos market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key mvnos market players global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Global mvnos market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the Global mvnos market by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the Global mvnos market in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Global mvnos market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitiors in the globals mvnos market?
1 Executive Summary
1.1. Market value
1.2. Market value forecast
1.3. Market volume
1.4. Market volume forecast
1.5. Geography segmentation
1.6. Market share
1.7. Market rivalry
1.8. Competitive Landscape
2 Market Overview
2.1. Market definition
2.2. Market analysis
3 Market Data
3.1. Market value
3.2. Market volume
4 Market Segmentation
4.1. Geography segmentation
5 Market Outlook
5.1. Market value forecast
5.2. Market volume forecast
6 Five Forces Analysis
6.2. Buyer power
6.3. Supplier power
6.4. New entrants
6.5. Threat of substitutes
6.6. Degree of rivalry
7 Competitive Landscape
7.1. Market share
7.2. Who are the leading players?
7.3. What strategies do the leading players follow?
7.4. What is the recent M&A activity?
7.5. How MVNOs are acting as challengers/disruptors to the wider telecoms market?
8 Company Profiles
8.1. KDDI Corporation
8.2. TracFone Wireless Inc
8.3. Boost Mobile LLC
8.4. Lycamobile sprl
9 Macroeconomic Indicators
9.1. Country data
10.2. Industry associations
10.3. Related MarketLine research
10.4. About MarketLine
List Of Tables
Table 1: Global MVNOs sector value: $ billion, 2015-19
Table 2: Global MVNOs sector volume: million subscriptions, 2015-19
Table 3: Global MVNOs sector geography segmentation: $ billion, 2019
Table 4: Global MVNOs sector value forecast: $ billion, 2019-24
Table 5: Global MVNOs sector volume forecast: million subscriptions, 2019-24
Table 6: Global MVNOs sector share: % share, by volume, 2019
Table 7: KDDI Corporation: key facts
Table 8: KDDI Corporation: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 9: KDDI Corporation: Key Employees
Table 10: KDDI Corporation: Key Employees Continued
Table 11: TracFone Wireless Inc: key facts
Table 12: TracFone Wireless Inc: Key Employees
Table 13: Boost Mobile LLC: key facts
Table 14: Lycamobile sprl: key facts
Table 15: Lycamobile sprl: Key Employees
Table 16: Global exchange rate, 2015-19
List Of Figures
Figure 1: Global MVNOs sector value: $ billion, 2015-19
Figure 2: Global MVNOs sector volume: million subscriptions, 2015-19
Figure 3: Global MVNOs sector geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2019
Figure 4: Global MVNOs sector value forecast: $ billion, 2019-24
Figure 5: Global MVNOs sector volume forecast: million subscriptions, 2019-24
Figure 6: Forces driving competition in the global MVNOs sector, 2019
Figure 7: Drivers of buyer power in the global MVNOs sector, 2019
Figure 8: Drivers of supplier power in the global MVNOs sector, 2019
Figure 9: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the global MVNOs sector, 2019
Figure 10: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the global MVNOs sector, 2019
Figure 11: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the global MVNOs sector, 2019
Figure 12: Global MVNOs sector share: % share, by volume, 2019
Ericsson: RAN intelligent controller
Ericsson: RAN intelligent controller market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 499View Report
Amdocs: RAN intelligent controller
Amdocs: RAN intelligent controller market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 499View Report
Global Fluorspar Market 2023
The global fluorspar market is expected to increase by 3.6 million tons, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.1% from 2023 to 2029, according to the latest editionView Report
Global Pen Needles Market 2023-2029
According to latest analysis, the global pen needles market was USD 1,267 million in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 1,953 million in 2029 and register a CAGR ofView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request