Sagemcom SAS - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Sagemcom SAS (Sagemcom) is a communications company that designs, manufactures, and ships communicating terminals. It offers set top boxes and residential gateways. The company provides set-top boxes for all transmission media such as satellite, cable, digital terrestrial TV and xDSL transmission media. Sagemcom provides connected systems in smart meter, smart sites, smart grid, smart infra, and smart services. Its portfolio also includes software suites and solutions, including implementation of OTT players, voice control features, and centralized device analytics and management. The company serves utilities, telecommunication operators and services operators across Europe, North America, South America, Africa, the Middle East, Far East Asia, and Oceania. Sagemcom is headquartered in Rueil-Malmaison, Ile-de-France, France.
Sagemcom SAS Key Recent Developments
Oct 31,2018 EDF launches the first French microgrid demonstrator operational in Singapore
Jul 19,2018 First Siconia SMARTY IQ Smart Meter Gateways from Sagemcom Dr. Neuhaus Are Integrated into the Public Key Infrastructure
Jan 29,2018 Premiere at the E-world: Sagemcom Dr. Neuhaus introduces its new basic meter SMARTY BZ
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
List of Tables
Section 1 - About the Company
Sagemcom SAS - Key Facts
Sagemcom SAS - Key Employees
Sagemcom SAS - Key Operational Employees
Sagemcom SAS - Major Products and Services
Sagemcom SAS - History
Sagemcom SAS - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 Company Analysis
Sagemcom SAS - Business Description
Sagemcom SAS - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Sagemcom SAS - Strengths
Sagemcom SAS - Weaknesses
Sagemcom SAS - Opportunities
Sagemcom SAS - Threats
Sagemcom SAS - Key Competitors
Section 3 Companys Recent Developments
Oct 31, 2018: EDF launches the first French microgrid demonstrator operational in Singapore
Jul 19, 2018: First Siconia SMARTY IQ Smart Meter Gateways from Sagemcom Dr. Neuhaus Are Integrated into the Public Key Infrastructure
Jan 29, 2018: Premiere at the E-world: Sagemcom Dr. Neuhaus introduces its new basic meter SMARTY BZ
Section 4 Appendix
List Of TablesList of Tables
Sagemcom SAS, Key Facts
Sagemcom SAS, Key Employees
Sagemcom SAS, Key Operational Employees
Sagemcom SAS, Major Products and Services
Sagemcom SAS, History
Sagemcom SAS, Subsidiaries
Sagemcom SAS, Key Competitors
Sagemcom SAS - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information onView Report
Groupe HOLDER SAS - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportGroupe HOLDER SAS - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The reportView Report
AXO Science SAS (AXO) is a developer of high output and multi-parametric analysis solutions for characterizing biological samples. The company offers solutions such as blood genotyping, allergy diagnosis, cancer diagnosis,View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request