Flanders Corporation - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Flanders Corporation (Flanders) is a designer, manufacturer, marketer and distributor of air filtration and related products. It is one of the largest US manufacturers of air filters. The companys product line includes disposable air filters, pleated air filters, medium and high efficiency rigid type ASHRAE filters, and HEPA and cleanroom filtration. Flanders caters to various markets including commercial and residential heating, semiconductor manufacturing, ventilation and air conditioning systems, ultra-pure materials, chemical, biological, radiological and materials processing, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, synthetics and nuclear power. Geographically, the company markets its products across North America, Europe, Middle East and Asia-Pacific. Flanders is headquartered in Washington, North Carolina, the US.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
List of Tables 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Flanders Corporation - Key Facts 5
Flanders Corporation - Key Operational Employees 6
Flanders Corporation - Major Products and Services 7
Flanders Corporation - History 8
Flanders Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries 9
Head Office 9
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 9
Section 2 Company Analysis 10
Flanders Corporation - Business Description 10
Flanders Corporation - SWOT Analysis 11
SWOT Analysis - Overview 11
Flanders Corporation - Strengths 11
Flanders Corporation - Weaknesses 12
Flanders Corporation - Opportunities 13
Flanders Corporation - Threats 14
Flanders Corporation - Key Competitors 15
Section 3 Appendix 16
About GlobalData 16
Contact Us 16
List Of TablesList of Tables
Flanders Corporation, Key Facts 5
Flanders Corporation, Key Operational Employees 6
Flanders Corporation, Major Products and Services 7
Flanders Corporation, History 8
Flanders Corporation, Subsidiaries 9
Flanders Corporation, Key Competitors 15
Flanders Corporation Company Profile - Business Operations, Strategies, SWOT Analysis and Financial Report
Flanders Corporation Company Profile is a detailed strategic and analytical report on Flanders Corporation. The 2018 version of the report offers detailed insights into the companys strategies, developments, outlook andView Report
Flanders Corporation - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information onView Report
Johns Manville Corporation - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportJohns Manville Corporation - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The reportView Report
Applied Medical Resources Corporation (Applied Medical), a subsidiary of Applied Medical Corporation is a provider of surgical devices. Its major products include abdominal access systems; laproscopic instrumentation, catheters, stone managementView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request