Amita Corporation (2195) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Amita Corp (Amita) is an environment solutions company that provides environmental support services. The companys services include environmental strategy support services, environmental certification services, recycling of industrial waste, and environmental management outsourcing services. It also provides environment business process improvement, marketing support services, and education and training services. Amitas marketing support services is used for environmental businesses and recycling consultation services for recycling industry in Japan. The company provides consultation for IT implementation in environmental project and environmental risk reduction. Amita is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Amita Corporation provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Amita Corporation including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Amita Corporation - Key Information
Amita Corporation - Overview
Amita Corporation - Key Employees
Amita Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
Amita Corporation - Key Operational Heads
Amita Corporation - Major Products and Services
Amita Corporation - History
Amita Corporation - Company Statement
Amita Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Amita Corporation - Business Description
Amita Corporation - Corporate Strategy
Amita Corporation - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Amita Corporation - Strengths
Amita Corporation - Weaknesses
Amita Corporation - Opportunities
Amita Corporation - Threats
Amita Corporation - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Amita Corporation - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
Amita Corporation, Key Information
Amita Corporation, Key Ratios
Amita Corporation, Share Data
Amita Corporation, Major Products and Services
Amita Corporation, History
Amita Corporation, Key Employees
Amita Corporation, Key Employee Biographies
Amita Corporation, Key Operational Heads
Amita Corporation, Other Locations
Amita Corporation, Subsidiaries
Amita Corporation, Key Competitors
Amita Corporation, SWOT Analysis
Amita Corporation, Ratios based on current share price
Amita Corporation, Annual Ratios
Amita Corporation, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Amita Corporation, Performance Chart
Amita Corporation, Ratio Charts
Amita Technologies Inc (Amita Tech) is a battery manufacturer that designs and manufactures Lithium-Ion Polymer battery packs and related products. It offers products such as energy storage systems, hard pack,View Report
Amita Corp (Amita) is an environment solutions company that provides environmental support services. The companys services include environmental strategy support services, environmental certification services, recycling of industrial waste, and environmentalView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request