Biesse S.p.A. (BSS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Biesse SpA (Biesse) is a woodworking machinery provider that offers machines and systems for processing wood, marble, and glass. The companys products include winline, rover, akron, stream, selco, viet, spark, insider, skipper, techno, bremen, handling, and jade. It also provides woodworking machines, automatic calibrating and sanding machines, CNC machines and systems, NC vertical processing cells, and packaging machines. Biesse offers services such as tele-support, after-sales, spare parts services, technical support, maintenance, installation, training, and repairing services. The company also manufactures, designs, and markets technologies and solutions for carpenters and furniture industry. It has its operations in and Italy and India. Biesse is headquartered in Pesaro, Italy.
Biesse S.p.A. Key Recent Developments
Nov 11,2016: Biesse: approves quarterly report to 30 September 2016
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Biesse S.p.A. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Biesse S.p.A. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Biesse S.p.A. - Key Information
Biesse S.p.A. - Overview
Biesse S.p.A. - Key Employees
Biesse S.p.A. - Key Employee Biographies
Biesse S.p.A. - Key Operational Heads
Biesse S.p.A. - Major Products and Services
Biesse S.p.A. - History
Biesse S.p.A. - Company Statement
Biesse S.p.A. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Biesse S.p.A. - Business Description
Biesse S.p.A. - Corporate Strategy
Biesse S.p.A. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Biesse S.p.A. - Strengths
Biesse S.p.A. - Weaknesses
Biesse S.p.A. - Opportunities
Biesse S.p.A. - Threats
Biesse S.p.A. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Biesse S.p.A. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
Biesse S.p.A., Key Information
Biesse S.p.A., Key Ratios
Biesse S.p.A., Share Data
Biesse S.p.A., Major Products and Services
Biesse S.p.A., History
Biesse S.p.A., Key Employees
Biesse S.p.A., Key Employee Biographies
Biesse S.p.A., Key Operational Heads
Biesse S.p.A., Other Locations
Biesse S.p.A., Subsidiaries
Biesse S.p.A., Key Competitors
Biesse S.p.A., SWOT Analysis
Biesse S.p.A., Ratios based on current share price
Biesse S.p.A., Annual Ratios
Biesse S.p.A., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Biesse S.p.A., Performance Chart
Biesse S.p.A., Ratio Charts
Biesse SpA (Biesse) is a woodworking machinery provider that offers machines and systems for processing wood, marble, and glass. The companys products include winline, rover, akron, stream, selco, viet, spark,View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request