Valence Technology, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Valence Technology, Inc. (Valence) is a manufacturer and marketer of advanced energy storage systems. The company uses phosphate-based lithium-ion technology in developing energy storage systems. The products find application in diverse markets, such as automotive, industrial, medical, energy, military and aviation. The company provides advanced lithium phosphate cathode materials, lithium phosphate packs, and application engineering integration services. Valence commercializes its power systems under the trade name U-Charge. The U-Charge systems are widely applicable in automotive applications including cars, trucks, vans, buses, scooters and boats. The company has research and development centre in Nevada, the US. Valence is headquartered in Austin, Texas, the US.
Valence Technology, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Jan 26,2016: Valence and EaglePicher Technologies Announce Strategic Alliance
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Valence Technology, Inc. - Key Facts 5
Valence Technology, Inc. - Key Employees 6
Valence Technology, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies 7
Valence Technology, Inc. - Major Products and Services 8
Valence Technology, Inc. - History 9
Valence Technology, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries 10
Head Office 10
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 10
Section 2 Company Analysis 11
Valence Technology, Inc. - Business Description 11
Valence Technology, Inc. - Corporate Strategy 12
Valence Technology, Inc. - SWOT Analysis 13
SWOT Analysis - Overview 13
Valence Technology, Inc. - Strengths 13
Valence Technology, Inc. - Weaknesses 14
Valence Technology, Inc. - Opportunities 15
Valence Technology, Inc. - Threats 16
Valence Technology, Inc. - Key Competitors 17
Section 3 Companys Recent Developments 18
Jan 26, 2016: Valence and EaglePicher Technologies Announce Strategic Alliance 18
Section 4 Appendix 19
About GlobalData 19
Contact Us 19
List Of Tables
Valence Technology, Inc., Key Facts 5
Valence Technology, Inc., Key Employees 6
Valence Technology, Inc., Key Employee Biographies 7
Valence Technology, Inc., Major Products and Services 8
Valence Technology, Inc., History 9
Valence Technology, Inc., Other Locations 10
Valence Technology, Inc., Subsidiaries 10
Valence Technology, Inc., Key Competitors 17
Valence Technology, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, informationView Report
Therapeutic Dental Equipment Global Market Report 2020 Including: 1) By Product: Soft tissue Lasers, All tissue Lasers 2) By End user: Hospitals, Clinics, Dental laboratories 3) By Therapeutic Area: Restorative dentistry, Orthodontics, Endodontics, Other therapeutic areas Covering: AMD LASERS LLC (USA), BIOLASE Technology, Inc. (USA), Danaher Corporation (USA), Dentsply Sirona (USA), Planmeca Group
Therapeutic Dental Equipment Market Global Report 2020 from The Business Research Company provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global therapeutic dentalView Report
SynopsisTimetrics Silicon Storage Technology, Inc. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, keyView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request