Ecowise Holdings Ltd (5CT) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Ecowise Holdings Ltd (Ecowise) is a clean technology company that offers integrated environmental solutions. Its services include renewable energy, resource recovery, and provision of integrated environmental management solutions. It also provides investment and management, project development, engineering, technical advice, management, procurement and construction, operations and maintenance services. ecoWise operates and maintains renewable energy projects that contribute to economic, social, and environmental benefits. The companys projects include biomass power plant located in Sungei Kadut; integrated rubber compounding manufacturing and tyres re-treading factory in Seremban, Malaysia; and energy resource center at Gardens by the Bay, Singapore. Ecowise is headquartered in Singapore.
Ecowise Holdings Ltd Key Recent Developments
Jun 14,2021: Ecowise Holdings Announces Unaudited Financial Statements for the Six Months and Half Year Ended 30 April 2021
Oct 31,2020: Ecowise Holdings Announces Notice of Annual General Meeting to be held on 27 February 2021
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Ecowise Holdings Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Ecowise Holdings Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Ecowise Holdings Ltd - Key Information
Ecowise Holdings Ltd - Overview
Ecowise Holdings Ltd - Key Employees
Ecowise Holdings Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
Ecowise Holdings Ltd - Key Operational Heads
Ecowise Holdings Ltd - Major Products and Services
Ecowise Holdings Ltd - History
Ecowise Holdings Ltd - Company Statement
Ecowise Holdings Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Ecowise Holdings Ltd - Business Description
Ecowise Holdings Ltd - Corporate Strategy
Ecowise Holdings Ltd - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Ecowise Holdings Ltd - Strengths
Ecowise Holdings Ltd - Weaknesses
Ecowise Holdings Ltd - Opportunities
Ecowise Holdings Ltd - Threats
Ecowise Holdings Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Ecowise Holdings Ltd - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of TablesList of Tables
Ecowise Holdings Ltd, Key Information
Ecowise Holdings Ltd, Key Ratios
Ecowise Holdings Ltd, Share Data
Ecowise Holdings Ltd, Major Products and Services
Ecowise Holdings Ltd, History
Ecowise Holdings Ltd, Key Employees
Ecowise Holdings Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
Ecowise Holdings Ltd, Key Operational Heads
Ecowise Holdings Ltd, Other Locations
Ecowise Holdings Ltd, Subsidiaries
Ecowise Holdings Ltd, Key Competitors
Ecowise Holdings Ltd, SWOT Analysis
Ecowise Holdings Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
Ecowise Holdings Ltd, Annual Ratios
Ecowise Holdings Ltd, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of FiguresList of Figures
Ecowise Holdings Ltd, Performance Chart
Ecowise Holdings Ltd, Ratio Charts
Ecowise Holdings Ltd (Ecowise) is a clean technology company that offers integrated environmental solutions. Its services include renewable energy, resource recovery, and provision of integrated environmental management solutions. It alsoView Report
Ecowise Holdings Limited (Ecowise) is a renewable energy company that offers integrated environmental solutions. The company conducts business through the divisions such as resource recovery, renewable energy and provision ofView Report
NewOcean Energy Holdings Ltd (342) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiledView Report
Jubilee Industries Holdings Ltd (Jubilee Industries) is a manufacturer of plastic injection molds. The companys services include precision plastic injection mould design and fabrication, precision plastic injection moulding, diversified PPIMView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request