Tanfield Group PLC (TAN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Tanfield Group plc (Tanfield Group) is an investment company that offers electrical investments. The company designs and produces electric commercial vehicles for short haul urban fleets. It also produces zero-emission vehicles that deliver better performance to traditional diesel trucks. Tanfield also invests in processing of mast lifts, diesel and electric scissor lifts, articulating booms, and telescopic boom lifts, among others. The company designs and produces electric commercial vehicles for short haul urban fleets through its subsidiaries. It offer towable, self-propelled and push-around aerial lifts. The company offers designer and producer of all-electric commercial vehicles for short haul urban fleets. Tanfield is headquartered in Newcastle upon Tyne, the UK.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Tanfield Group plc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Tanfield Group plc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Tanfield Group PLC - Key Information
Tanfield Group PLC - Overview
Tanfield Group PLC - Key Employees
Tanfield Group PLC - Key Employee Biographies
Tanfield Group PLC - Key Operational Heads
Tanfield Group PLC - Major Products and Services
Tanfield Group PLC - History
Tanfield Group PLC - Company Statement
Tanfield Group PLC - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Tanfield Group PLC - Business Description
Tanfield Group PLC - Corporate Strategy
Tanfield Group PLC - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Tanfield Group PLC - Strengths
Tanfield Group PLC - Weaknesses
Tanfield Group PLC - Opportunities
Tanfield Group PLC - Threats
Tanfield Group PLC - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Tanfield Group PLC - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
Tanfield Group PLC, Key Information
Tanfield Group PLC, Key Ratios
Tanfield Group PLC, Share Data
Tanfield Group PLC, Major Products and Services
Tanfield Group PLC, History
Tanfield Group PLC, Key Employees
Tanfield Group PLC, Key Employee Biographies
Tanfield Group PLC, Key Operational Heads
Tanfield Group PLC, Other Locations
Tanfield Group PLC, Subsidiaries
Tanfield Group PLC, Key Competitors
Tanfield Group PLC, SWOT Analysis
Tanfield Group PLC, Ratios based on current share price
Tanfield Group PLC, Annual Ratios
Tanfield Group PLC, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Tanfield Group PLC, Performance Chart
Tanfield Group PLC, Ratio Charts
Tanfield Group PLC (TAN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 300View Report
Croma Security Solutions Group plc (CSSG) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has beenView Report
Arrow Global Group Plc - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportArrow Global Group Plc - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information.View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request