Maytronics Ltd. (MTRN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Maytronics Ltd (Maytronics) is a water treatment system manufacturer that offers complete solution for swimming pool care. The companys products include natural pool robots, commercial pool cleaning robots, dolphin supreme 5 bio pool cleaning for biological pools, water-powered motor for pool covers, suction robots, residential pool cleaning robots, and water powered motor for pool covers. It also provides pool alarms, robotic pool cleaners, pool covers, and poseidon computer-aided drowning detection systems. Maytronics offers its robotic pool cleaners for residential and commercial pools. The company markets its products through its distributors located across Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific and Africa. Maytronics is headquartered in Yizraeel, Israel.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Maytronics Ltd. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Maytronics Ltd. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Maytronics Ltd. - Key Information
Maytronics Ltd. - Overview
Maytronics Ltd. - Key Employees
Maytronics Ltd. - Key Employee Biographies
Maytronics Ltd. - Key Operational Heads
Maytronics Ltd. - Major Products and Services
Maytronics Ltd. - History
Maytronics Ltd. - Company Statement
Maytronics Ltd. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Maytronics Ltd. - Business Description
Maytronics Ltd. - Corporate Strategy
Maytronics Ltd. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Maytronics Ltd. - Strengths
Maytronics Ltd. - Weaknesses
Maytronics Ltd. - Opportunities
Maytronics Ltd. - Threats
Maytronics Ltd. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Maytronics Ltd. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
Maytronics Ltd., Key Information
Maytronics Ltd., Key Ratios
Maytronics Ltd., Share Data
Maytronics Ltd., Major Products and Services
Maytronics Ltd., History
Maytronics Ltd., Key Employees
Maytronics Ltd., Key Employee Biographies
Maytronics Ltd., Key Operational Heads
Maytronics Ltd., Other Locations
Maytronics Ltd., Subsidiaries
Maytronics Ltd., Key Competitors
Maytronics Ltd., SWOT Analysis
Maytronics Ltd., Ratios based on current share price
Maytronics Ltd., Annual Ratios
Maytronics Ltd., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Maytronics Ltd., Performance Chart
Maytronics Ltd., Ratio Charts
Maytronics Ltd (Maytronics), subsidiary of Kibbutz Yizreel Holdings 2004 ACS Ltd, is a clean technology company that offers complete solution for swimming pool care. The companys products include water treatmentView Report
Maytronics Ltd (Maytronics) is a water treatment system manufacturer that offers complete solution for swimming pool care. The companys products include natural pool robots, commercial pool cleaning robots, dolphin supremeView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request