2018 Chemical Market Consolidation: Who will not survive?
- Will the industry consolidate, decentralize, or undergo a bimodal transformation?
- How will the current trends affect the major market segments?
- Which companies will enter the market and which will not survive?
The companies analyzed in this report include BASF, Dow, DuPont, ExxonMobil, Mitsubishi Chemical, Shell.
The report provides:
• Specific business, new product development and marketing strategies.
• Strengths and weaknesses.
• Anticipated acquisitions, joint ventures and divestitures.
• Major promotional strategies.
• Distribution approaches.
• Product service and support.
• Internally developed and acquired chemical and related capabilities.
• Proprietary technologies and patent litigations.
Strategic Directions, Marketing Tactics and Technological Know-How
The report provides:
- Specific business, new product development and marketing strategies
- Strengths and weaknesses
- Anticipated acquisitions, joint ventures and divestitures
- Major promotional strategies
- Distribution approaches
- Product service and support
- Internally developed and acquired chemical and related capabilities
- Proprietary technologies and patent litigations
Report Scope:This report is a detailed review of the global specialty chemicals industry used in water treatment. It examines product categories, key drivers, emerging trends and major players in eachView Report
Global Specialty Chemicals Market Size study, by Type (Food additives, water treatment chemicals, cosmetic chemicals, textile chemicals, paper & pulp chemicals, oil-field chemicals, construction chemicals and ink additives) and Regional Forecasts 2018-2025
Global specialty chemicals market to reach USD 296.2 billion by 2025.Global specialty chemicals market valued approximately USD 202.3 billion in 2017 is anticipated to grow with a healthy growth rateView Report
Global Thiochemical Market, By Product Type (Mercaptans, Sulfide & Polysulfides, Sulfonyls, Thioglycolics, Sulfates & Sulfites, Others), End-use Industry (Oil & Gas, Animal Nutrition, Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Agrochemical, Electrical & Electronics, Cosmetics & Personal Care, Others) and Region - Forecast till 2024
Thiochemicals are the group of chemicals involving sulfur atoms. The process wherein oxygen atoms are replaced by sulfur atoms is called as thionation. Thiochemicals include mercaptans (such as methyl mercaptans,View Report
This report is part of the Competitive Analysis Series prepared to help current suppliers and potential market entrants realistically assess their financial, technological and marketing capabilities in relation toView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request