SK Kaken Co., Ltd. (4628) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
SK Kaken Co., Ltd. (SKK) is a manufacturer of premium decorative coatings. The company provides both decorative coatings and insulating refractory materials. Its decorative coatings include organic and inorganic water based painting material, synthetic resin coating, inorganic painting material, and inorganic construction materials and special finisher things. SKK manufactures and sells fire proof paints, insulation materials, fire-retardant and insulating coatings. The company also provides fireproof and insulated construction services under contracts. It also provides various other chemical products, transformation goods and cleaning agents. The company operates through subsidiaries in Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, China and Thailand. SKK is headquartered in Ibaraki, Osaka, Japan
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
SK Kaken Co., Ltd. - Key Facts 5
SK Kaken Co., Ltd. - Key Employees 6
SK Kaken Co., Ltd. - Key Employee Biographies 7
SK Kaken Co., Ltd. - Major Products and Services 8
SK Kaken Co., Ltd. - History 9
SK Kaken Co., Ltd. - Locations And Subsidiaries 10
Head Office 10
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 10
Section 2 Company Analysis 12
SK Kaken Co., Ltd. - Business Description 12
SK Kaken Co., Ltd. - Corporate Strategy 13
SK Kaken Co., Ltd. - SWOT Analysis 14
SWOT Analysis - Overview 14
SK Kaken Co., Ltd. - Strengths 14
SK Kaken Co., Ltd. - Weaknesses 15
SK Kaken Co., Ltd. - Opportunities 16
SK Kaken Co., Ltd. - Threats 17
SK Kaken Co., Ltd. - Key Competitors 18
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 19
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 19
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 20
Performance Chart 23
Financial Performance 23
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 24
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 25
Section 4 Appendix 26
Ratio Definitions 26
About GlobalData 30
Contact Us 30
List Of TablesList of Tables
SK Kaken Co., Ltd., Key Facts 5
SK Kaken Co., Ltd., Key Employees 6
SK Kaken Co., Ltd., Key Employee Biographies 7
SK Kaken Co., Ltd., Major Products and Services 8
SK Kaken Co., Ltd., History 9
SK Kaken Co., Ltd., Other Locations 10
SK Kaken Co., Ltd., Subsidiaries 10
SK Kaken Co., Ltd., Key Competitors 18
SK Kaken Co., Ltd., Ratios based on current share price 19
SK Kaken Co., Ltd., Annual Ratios 20
SK Kaken Co., Ltd., Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 21
SK Kaken Co., Ltd., Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 22
SK Kaken Co., Ltd., Interim Ratios 24
Currency Codes 26
Capital Market Ratios 26
Equity Ratios 27
Profitability Ratios 27
Cost Ratios 28
Liquidity Ratios 28
Leverage Ratios 29
Efficiency Ratios 29
Masking tape, also known as painters tape, is a type of pressure-sensitive tape made of a thin and easy-to-tear paper, and an easily released pressure-sensitive adhesive. In the context ofView Report
In the context of China-US trade war and global economic volatility and uncertainty, it will have a big influence on this market. Disposable Mask Report by Material, Application, and GeographyView Report
SK Kaken Co Ltd (4628) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiledView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request