Hawkins, Inc. (HWKN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Hawkins, Inc. (Hawkins) is a chemical company that blends, manufactures and distributes specialty chemicals for its customers in various industries. The company offers industrial chemicals to agriculture, chemical processing, electronics, energy, food, pharmaceutical and plating industries. It also provides equipment, chemicals and solutions for municipal and industrial wastewater, potable water, industrial process water and non-residential swimming pool water. The company offers its water treatment services in Arkansas, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Wisconsin and Wyoming. It provides ingredients, processing and formulation solutions to manufacturers of nutraceutical, functional food and beverage, personal care, dietary supplement and other nutritional food and health and wellness products. The company is headquartered in Minneapolis, the US.
Hawkins, Inc. Key Recent Developments
May 31,2017: Hawkins Reports Fourth Quarter And Full-Year Results For Fiscal Year Ended April 2, 2017
Apr 25,2017: Hawkins Announces Hiring Of Jeffrey P. Oldenkamp To Assume Role Of Chief Financial Officer, Vice President And Treasurer
Feb 08,2017: Hawkins Reports Third Quarter Fiscal 2017 Results
Nov 02,2016: Hawkins Reports Second Quarter Fiscal 2017 Results
Sep 12,2016: Hawkins Announces Planned Retirement Of Kathleen P. Pepski, Chief Financial Officer
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Bauer AG - Key Facts 5
Bauer AG - Key Employees 6
Bauer AG - Key Employee Biographies 7
Bauer AG - Major Products and Services 8
Bauer AG - History 9
Bauer AG - Locations And Subsidiaries 11
Head Office 11
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 11
Section 2 Company Analysis 14
Bauer AG - Business Description 14
Bauer AG - Corporate Strategy 15
Bauer AG - SWOT Analysis 16
SWOT Analysis - Overview 16
Bauer AG - Strengths 16
Bauer AG - Weaknesses 17
Bauer AG - Opportunities 18
Bauer AG - Threats 19
Bauer AG - Key Competitors 20
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 21
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 21
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 22
Performance Chart 25
Financial Performance 25
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 26
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 27
Bauer AG, Recent Deals Summary 28
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments 29
Nov 14, 2016: BAUER AGs nine-month figures are behind expectations 29
Section 5 Appendix 30
Ratio Definitions 30
About GlobalData 34
Contact Us 34
List Of Tables
Bauer AG, Key Facts 5
Bauer AG, Key Employees 6
Bauer AG, Key Employee Biographies 7
Bauer AG, Major Products and Services 8
Bauer AG, History 9
Bauer AG, Subsidiaries 11
Bauer AG, Key Competitors 20
Bauer AG, Ratios based on current share price 21
Bauer AG, Annual Ratios 22
Bauer AG, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 23
Bauer AG, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 24
Bauer AG, Interim Ratios 26
Bauer AG, Recent Deals Summary 28
Currency Codes 30
Capital Market Ratios 30
Equity Ratios 31
Profitability Ratios 31
Cost Ratios 32
Liquidity Ratios 32
Leverage Ratios 33
Efficiency Ratios 33
List Of Figures
Bauer AG, Performance Chart (2012 - 2016) 25
Bauer AG, Ratio Charts 27
Hawkins, Inc. (HWKN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalDataView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request