Polyplex Corporation Limited (POLYPLEX) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Polyplex Corporation Limited (PCL) is a chemical company that manufactures thin polyethylene film. The companys products include biaxially-oriented polyethylene terephthalate films, bi-oriented polypropylene films, CPP films, blown PP films, sustainable films, release liner-labels, release liner specialty, shingle roofing tape, release film liner, and primer coated liner. It also provides reflective insulation film, decorative lamination film, polyster thermal lamination film, polypropylene thermal lamination film, megabond polyster thermal lamination film, nylon thermal lamination film, and UV polyster thermal lamination film. PCLs PET films are used in the applications such as packaging, industrial, electrical, magnetic media and imaging. The company markets its products through its distributors across Europe, the Americas, the Indian sub-continent, Far East, Asia Pacific and the Middle East. PCL is headquartered in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India.
Polyplex Corporation Limited Key Recent Developments
May 12,2016: Polyplex Corporation appoints Ranjit Singh as additional director
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Polyplex Corporation Limited provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Polyplex Corporation Limited including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Polyplex Corporation Limited - Key Information
Polyplex Corporation Limited - Overview
Polyplex Corporation Limited - Key Employees
Polyplex Corporation Limited - Key Employee Biographies
Polyplex Corporation Limited - Key Operational Heads
Polyplex Corporation Limited - Major Products and Services
Polyplex Corporation Limited - History
Polyplex Corporation Limited - Company Statement
Polyplex Corporation Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Polyplex Corporation Limited - Business Description
Polyplex Corporation Limited - Corporate Strategy
Polyplex Corporation Limited - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Polyplex Corporation Limited - Strengths
Polyplex Corporation Limited - Weaknesses
Polyplex Corporation Limited - Opportunities
Polyplex Corporation Limited - Threats
Polyplex Corporation Limited - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Polyplex Corporation Limited - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
Polyplex Corporation Limited, Key Information
Polyplex Corporation Limited, Key Ratios
Polyplex Corporation Limited, Share Data
Polyplex Corporation Limited, Major Products and Services
Polyplex Corporation Limited, History
Polyplex Corporation Limited, Key Employees
Polyplex Corporation Limited, Key Employee Biographies
Polyplex Corporation Limited, Key Operational Heads
Polyplex Corporation Limited, Other Locations
Polyplex Corporation Limited, Subsidiaries
Polyplex Corporation Limited, Key Competitors
Polyplex Corporation Limited, SWOT Analysis
Polyplex Corporation Limited, Ratios based on current share price
Polyplex Corporation Limited, Annual Ratios
Polyplex Corporation Limited, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Polyplex Corporation Limited, Performance Chart
Polyplex Corporation Limited, Ratio Charts
Polyplex Corp Ltd (Polyplex) is a manufacturer and distributor of polyethylene film. The company offers products such as sarafil, saracote, saralam and saraprint. It also provides pet films, BOPP, blownView Report
Polyplex Corporation Limited (PCL) is a chemical company that manufactures thin polyethylene film. The companys products include biaxially-oriented polyethylene terephthalate films, bi-oriented polypropylene films, CPP films, blown PP films, sustainableView Report
Lendlease Corporation Limited - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportLendlease Corporation Limited - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The reportView Report
Ergon Energy Corporation Limited - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportErgon Energy Corporation Limited - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information.View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request