Hanwha Chemical Corp (009830) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Hanwha Chemical Corp (Hanwha), a subsidiary of Hanwha Corp is a chemical company that manufactures, develops, and distributes basic industrial chemicals, general purpose plastic products, and other chemical products. The companys chemical products include inorganic compounds, PVC, polymers, nanotechnology, polysilicon, and TDI products. Its polymer products comprise ethylene vinyl acetate, low density polyethylene, high density polyethylene, wire and cable compounds, and linear low density polyethylene. Hanwhas general purpose plastic products include PVC resins, plasticizers, oxo alcohol, paste resins, and maleic anhydrides. The company has its operations in Malaysia, China, India, Thailand, and Saudi Arabia. Hanwha is headquartered in Seoul, South Korea.
Hanwha Chemical Corp Key Recent Developments
Aug 30,2018: Yeochun NCC to spend $668 mn to ramp up ethylene, butadiene capacity
Aug 29,2018: Yeochun NCC earmarks $666 mln to boost production of petrochemical materials
Apr 02,2018: Hanwha Chemical Keen To Invest In Odisha PCPIR
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Hanwha Chemical Corp provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of The Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, The highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Hanwha Chemical Corp including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Hanwha Chemical Corp - Key Information
Hanwha Chemical Corp - Overview
Hanwha Chemical Corp - Key Employees
Hanwha Chemical Corp - Key Employee Biographies
Hanwha Chemical Corp - Key Operational Heads
Hanwha Chemical Corp - Major Products and Services
Hanwha Chemical Corp - History
Hanwha Chemical Corp - Company Statement
Hanwha Chemical Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Hanwha Chemical Corp - Business Description
Hanwha Chemical Corp - Corporate Strategy
Hanwha Chemical Corp - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Hanwha Chemical Corp - Strengths
Hanwha Chemical Corp - Weaknesses
Hanwha Chemical Corp - Opportunities
Hanwha Chemical Corp - Threats
Hanwha Chemical Corp - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Hanwha Chemical Corp - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
Hanwha Chemical Corp, Key Information
Hanwha Chemical Corp, Key Ratios
Hanwha Chemical Corp, Share Data
Hanwha Chemical Corp, Major Products and Services
Hanwha Chemical Corp, History
Hanwha Chemical Corp, Key Employees
Hanwha Chemical Corp, Key Employee Biographies
Hanwha Chemical Corp, Key Operational Heads
Hanwha Chemical Corp, Other Locations
Hanwha Chemical Corp, Subsidiaries
Hanwha Chemical Corp, Key Competitors
Hanwha Chemical Corp, SWOT Analysis
Hanwha Chemical Corp, Ratios based on current share price
Hanwha Chemical Corp, Annual Ratios
Hanwha Chemical Corp, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Hanwha Chemical Corp, Performance Chart
Hanwha Chemical Corp, Ratio Charts
Hanwha Chemical Corporation Company Profile - Business Operations, Strategies, SWOT Analysis and Financial Report
Hanwha Chemical Corporation Company Profile is a detailed strategic and analytical report on Hanwha Chemical Corporation. The 2018 version of the report offers detailed insights into the companys strategies, developments,View Report
Hanwha Chemical Corporation Strategic Analysis Review- Hanwha Chemical Corporation SWOT, Outlook, Operations and Financial Profile
Hanwha Chemical Corporation Company Profile provides strategic analysis of Hanwha Chemical Corporation Company in current market conditions. The companys business/ operational/growth strategies are analyzed in the unique research work. GrowthView Report
Nissan Chemical Corp (4021) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiledView Report
China Petroleum & Chemical Corp (Sinopec Corp), a subsidiary of China Petrochemical Corporation, is a vertically integrated energy and chemical company. It is involved in the oil and gas explorationView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request