Bando Chemical Industries, Ltd. (5195) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Bando Chemical Industries, Ltd. (Bando) is a manufacturer of belt. The companys main businesses consist of automotive parts, industrial products, advanced elastomer products and others. Its products include conveyor belts and systems, power transmission belts and systems, plastic films and sheets, optoelectronics, bearings, robot devices and electronic materials. Bando offers power transMamission belts for automobiles, industrial machines, agricultural machines, home appliances and information terminal devices, heavy and light duty conveyor belts, products for office automation and household appliances and films for a variety of markets. The companys research and development activities include the development of power transmission belts and improvement of high-performance rollers. It operates two research facilities, R&D Center and Power Transmission Technical Research Facility, to support technological developments in Japan. The company has a presence in Asia, North America and Europe. Bando is headquartered in Kobe, Japan.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Bando Chemical Industries, Ltd. - Key Facts 5
Bando Chemical Industries, Ltd. - Key Employees 6
Bando Chemical Industries, Ltd. - Major Products and Services 7
Bando Chemical Industries, Ltd. - History 8
Bando Chemical Industries, Ltd. - Company Statement 10
Bando Chemical Industries, Ltd. - Locations And Subsidiaries 11
Head Office 11
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 11
Section 2 Company Analysis 14
Bando Chemical Industries, Ltd. - Business Description 14
Bando Chemical Industries, Ltd. - Corporate Strategy 15
Bando Chemical Industries, Ltd. - SWOT Analysis 16
SWOT Analysis - Overview 16
Bando Chemical Industries, Ltd. - Strengths 16
Bando Chemical Industries, Ltd. - Weaknesses 17
Bando Chemical Industries, Ltd. - Opportunities 18
Bando Chemical Industries, Ltd. - Threats 19
Bando Chemical Industries, Ltd. - Key Competitors 20
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 21
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 21
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 22
Performance Chart 25
Financial Performance 25
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 26
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 27
Section 4 Appendix 28
Ratio Definitions 28
About GlobalData 32
Contact Us 32
List Of TablesList of Tables
Bando Chemical Industries, Ltd., Key Facts 5
Bando Chemical Industries, Ltd., Key Employees 6
Bando Chemical Industries, Ltd., Major Products and Services 7
Bando Chemical Industries, Ltd., History 8
Bando Chemical Industries, Ltd., Other Locations 11
Bando Chemical Industries, Ltd., Subsidiaries 12
Bando Chemical Industries, Ltd., Key Competitors 20
Bando Chemical Industries, Ltd., Ratios based on current share price 21
Bando Chemical Industries, Ltd., Annual Ratios 22
Bando Chemical Industries, Ltd., Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 23
Bando Chemical Industries, Ltd., Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 24
Bando Chemical Industries, Ltd., Interim Ratios 26
Currency Codes 28
Capital Market Ratios 28
Equity Ratios 29
Profitability Ratios 29
Cost Ratios 30
Liquidity Ratios 30
Leverage Ratios 31
Efficiency Ratios 31
Bando Chemical Industries Ltd (5195) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiledView Report
Bando Chemical Industries Ltd Company Profile - Business Operations, Strategies, SWOT Analysis and Financial Report
Bando Chemical Industries Ltd Company Profile is a detailed strategic and analytical report on Bando Chemical Industries Ltd. The 2018 version of the report offers detailed insights into the companysView Report
Tripotassium Citrate Market Global Review and Outlook by 18 Companies (Jungbunzlauer, Tate & Lyle, Cargill, ADM, ATP Group, FBC Industries, Gadot Biochemical Industries, San Fu Chemical etc.), by Application (Food & Beverages, Pharmaceuticals, Industrial Applications, Personal Care, Others), by Type (Industrial Grade, Food Grade, Pharmaceutical Grade)
Tripotassium Citrate report is in-depth investigation for Global market. Tripotassium Citrate market was valued at USD XX million Global in 2018 and is forecasted to reach USD XXX million byView Report
Acetanilide Global Market Review and Outlook by 10 Companies (Kutch Chemical Industries, Bodal Chemicals Ltd., Panoli Intermediates, Luna Chemicals Industries, Shree Pushkar Chemicals & Fertilizers etc.), by Application (Dye, Pharmaceutical)
Acetanilide report is in-depth investigation for Global market. Acetanilide market was valued at USD XX million Global in 2018 and is forecasted to reach USD XXX million by 2024, withView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request