Capro Corp (006380) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Capro Corp (Capro) is a chemical company that manufactures, imports, and supplies nylon raw materials. The company offers products such as caprolactam, ammonlum sulphate fertilizer, MEKO, and ammonlum sulphate nitrate. Its caprolactam product is made mainly from cyclohexane that is obtained from crude oil, sulfur, and ammonia, used as a raw material for nylon fibers, tire cords, clothing, fishing nets, and carpets. Capro’s ammonium sulfate is used as a raw material for mixed and compound fertilizers in agricultural and industrial areas for manufacturing ammonia compounds, various ammonium salts, potash alum and gypsum, for culturing enzymes, and for leather tanning. The company’s ammonium nitrate and sulfate fertilizer is a granular fertilizer mixed with ammonium nitrate and ammonium sulfate. Capro is headquartered in Seoul, South Korea.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Capro Corp provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Capro Corp including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Capro Corp - Key Information
Capro Corp - Overview
Capro Corp - Key Employees
Capro Corp - Key Employee Biographies
Capro Corp - Key Operational Heads
Capro Corp - Major Products and Services
Capro Corp - History
Capro Corp - Company Statement
Capro Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Capro Corp - Business Description
Capro Corp - Corporate Strategy
Capro Corp - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Capro Corp - Strengths
Capro Corp - Weaknesses
Capro Corp - Opportunities
Capro Corp - Threats
Capro Corp - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Capro Corp - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
Capro Corp, Key Information
Capro Corp, Key Ratios
Capro Corp, Share Data
Capro Corp, Major Products and Services
Capro Corp, History
Capro Corp, Key Employees
Capro Corp, Key Employee Biographies
Capro Corp, Key Operational Heads
Capro Corp, Other Locations
Capro Corp, Subsidiaries
Capro Corp, Key Competitors
Capro Corp, SWOT Analysis
Capro Corp, Ratios based on current share price
Capro Corp, Annual Ratios
Capro Corp, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Capro Corp, Performance Chart
Capro Corp, Ratio Charts
Caprolactam Industry Outlook in United States to 2025 - Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends, Capacity Forecasts of All Active and Planned Plants
Caprolactam Industry Outlook in United States to 2025 - Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends, Capacity Forecasts of All Active and Planned PlantsThis report, Caprolactam Industry Outlook in United StatesView Report
Caprolactam Industry Outlook in China to 2025 - Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends, Capacity Forecasts of All Active and Planned Plants
Caprolactam Industry Outlook in China to 2025 - Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends, Capacity Forecasts of All Active and Planned PlantsThis report, Caprolactam Industry Outlook in China to 2025View Report
Capro Corporation Strategic Analysis Review- Capro Corporation SWOT, Outlook, Operations and Financial Profile
Capro Corporation Company Profile provides strategic analysis of Capro Corporation Company in current market conditions. The companys business/ operational/growth strategies are analyzed in the unique research work. Growth opportunities availableView Report
Capro Corporation (Capro) is a chemical company that imports, manufactures and supplies nylon raw materials. The company offers products including ammonlum sulphate, caprolactam, ammonlum sulphate nitrate and MEKO. Its caprolactamView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request