Flugger Group AS (FLUG B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Flugger Group AS (Flugger) develops, manufactures and markets a wide range of building paints, wood stains and accessories. The companys products include wood stain, paint, wall paper adhesive, wall coverings, rolls, filler, brushes, abrasive materials, and cleaning tools.
Flugger offers its products to restoration architects, culture agencies, painters, paint shops, stores and DIY-centers; owners and consultants. The company delivers its products through its chain of paint shops and PP Mester Maling programs. It offers its products under Flugger, Yunik and Stiwex brands. The company has its operations in Denmark, China, Poland and Sweden. Flugger is headquartered in Rodovre, Denmark.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Flugger Group AS provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Flugger Group AS including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Flugger Group AS - Key Information
Flugger Group AS - Overview
Flugger Group AS - Key Employees
Flugger Group AS - Key Employee Biographies
Flugger Group AS - Key Operational Heads
Flugger Group AS - Major Products and Services
Flugger Group AS - History
Flugger Group AS - Company Statement
Flugger Group AS - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Flugger Group AS - Business Description
Flugger Group AS - Corporate Strategy
Flugger Group AS - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Flugger Group AS - Strengths
Flugger Group AS - Weaknesses
Flugger Group AS - Opportunities
Flugger Group AS - Threats
Flugger Group AS - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Flugger Group AS - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
Flugger Group AS, Key Information
Flugger Group AS, Key Ratios
Flugger Group AS, Share Data
Flugger Group AS, Major Products and Services
Flugger Group AS, History
Flugger Group AS, Key Employees
Flugger Group AS, Key Employee Biographies
Flugger Group AS, Key Operational Heads
Flugger Group AS, Other Locations
Flugger Group AS, Subsidiaries
Flugger Group AS, Key Competitors
Flugger Group AS, SWOT Analysis
Flugger Group AS, Ratios based on current share price
Flugger Group AS, Annual Ratios
Flugger Group AS, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Flugger Group AS, Performance Chart
Flugger Group AS, Ratio Charts
Flugger Group AS (Flugger) develops, manufactures and markets a wide range of building paints, wood stains and accessories. The companys products include wood stain, paint, wall paper adhesive, wall coverings,View Report
Vizrt Group AS - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, informationView Report
SP Group AS (SP Group) is a chemical company that manufactures and distributes moulded plastic components and performs coatings on plastic and metal components. The companys business areas include surfaceView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request