Tessenderlo Group NV (TESB) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Tessenderlo Group NV (Tessenderlo) formerly Tessenderlo Chemie NV is a chemical company. The company offers production, trading and marketing of crop nutrients such as liquid crop fertilizers, potassium sulfate fertilizers, and crop protection products. It is also involved in the production, trading and sales of gelatins and akiolis including proteins and fats. The company also provides plastic pipe systems, water treatment chemicals, mining and industrial auxiliaries. It serves agriculture, industrial, construction, and health and consumer goods markets. The company has operations in the US, France, Germany, Poland, Switzerland, Hungary, the Netherlands, and other countries. Tessenderlo is headquartered in Brussels, Belgium.
Tessenderlo Group NV Key Recent Developments
Aug 26,2019: Tessenderlo Group provides HY19 results
Mar 14,2019: Tessenderlo Group announces fourth quarter and full year results 2018
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Tessenderlo Group NV provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Tessenderlo Group NV including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Tessenderlo Group NV - Key Information
Tessenderlo Group NV - Overview
Tessenderlo Group NV - Key Employees
Tessenderlo Group NV - Key Employee Biographies
Tessenderlo Group NV - Key Operational Heads
Tessenderlo Group NV - Major Products and Services
Tessenderlo Group NV - History
Tessenderlo Group NV - Company Statement
Tessenderlo Group NV - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Tessenderlo Group NV - Business Description
Tessenderlo Group NV - Corporate Strategy
Tessenderlo Group NV - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Tessenderlo Group NV - Strengths
Tessenderlo Group NV - Weaknesses
Tessenderlo Group NV - Opportunities
Tessenderlo Group NV - Threats
Tessenderlo Group NV - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Tessenderlo Group NV - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
Tessenderlo Group NV, Key Information
Tessenderlo Group NV, Key Ratios
Tessenderlo Group NV, Share Data
Tessenderlo Group NV, Major Products and Services
Tessenderlo Group NV, History
Tessenderlo Group NV, Key Employees
Tessenderlo Group NV, Key Employee Biographies
Tessenderlo Group NV, Key Operational Heads
Tessenderlo Group NV, Other Locations
Tessenderlo Group NV, Subsidiaries
Tessenderlo Group NV, Key Competitors
Tessenderlo Group NV, SWOT Analysis
Tessenderlo Group NV, Ratios based on current share price
Tessenderlo Group NV, Annual Ratios
Tessenderlo Group NV, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Tessenderlo Group NV, Performance Chart
Tessenderlo Group NV, Ratio Charts
Tessenderlo Group NV (Tessenderlo) formerly Tessenderlo Chemie NV is a chemical company. The company offers production, trading and marketing of crop nutrients such as liquid crop fertilizers, potassium sulfate fertilizers,View Report
Tessenderlo Chemie NV (Tessenderlo) is a diversified company. The company operates through its business divisions such as agro, bio-valorization and industrial solutions. Its agro segment offers production, trading and marketingView Report
X5 Retail Group NV - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportX5 Retail Group NV - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information.View Report
Sligro Food Group NV - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportSligro Food Group NV - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information.View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request