Industries Qatar (IQCD) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Industries Qatar (IQ), a subsidiary of Qatar Petroleum, is an industrial group that produces petrochemical, fertilizer and steel products. Its product offerings include poly-olefins, poly-ethylene and chlor-alkali; intermediary and final steel products; and ammonia, urea, melamine, and formaldehyde condensates. IQ markets, distributes, and sells its petrochemicals and fertilizer products through Qatar Chemical and Petrochemical Marketing and Distribution Company Q.J.S.C. The company sells its products in the Middle East, South Asia, and the Far East. IQ is headquartered in Doha, Qatar.
Industries Qatar Key Recent Developments
Apr 22,2019: IQ posts QR 0.7 billion net profit for first quarter of 2019
Aug 08,2018: Industries Qatar posts solid half-year results for 2018 with net profit of QR2.5 billion
Apr 26,2018: Industries Qatar Posts Net Profit Of QR 1.3 Billion For Q1 2018
Mar 12,2018: Industries Qatar Reconstitutes Its Board Of Directors
Feb 12,2018: IQ Delivers Strong Operational And Financial Performance For 2017
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Industries Qatar - Key Facts
Industries Qatar - Key Employees
Industries Qatar - Key Employee Biographies
Industries Qatar - Major Products and Services
Industries Qatar - History
Industries Qatar - Company Statement
Industries Qatar - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 Company Analysis
Industries Qatar - Business Description
Business Segment: Fertilizers
Business Segment: Petrochemical
Business Segment: Steel
Industries Qatar - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Industries Qatar - Strengths
Industries Qatar - Weaknesses
Industries Qatar - Opportunities
Industries Qatar - Threats
Industries Qatar - Key Competitors
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Industries Qatar, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments
Apr 22, 2019: IQ posts QR 0.7 billion net profit for first quarter of 2019
Aug 08, 2018: Industries Qatar posts solid half-year results for 2018 with net profit of QR2.5 billion
Apr 26, 2018: Industries Qatar Posts Net Profit Of QR 1.3 Billion For Q1 2018
Mar 12, 2018: Industries Qatar Reconstitutes Its Board Of Directors
Feb 12, 2018: IQ Delivers Strong Operational And Financial Performance For 2017
Section 5 Appendix
List Of TablesList of Tables
Industries Qatar, Key Facts
Industries Qatar, Key Employees
Industries Qatar, Key Employee Biographies
Industries Qatar, Major Products and Services
Industries Qatar, History
Industries Qatar, Subsidiaries
Industries Qatar, Joint Venture
Industries Qatar, Key Competitors
Industries Qatar, Ratios based on current share price
Industries Qatar, Annual Ratios
Industries Qatar, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Industries Qatar, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Industries Qatar, Interim Ratios
Industries Qatar, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios
List Of FiguresList of Figures
Industries Qatar, Performance Chart (2014 - 2018)
Industries Qatar, Ratio Charts
Jubilee Industries Holdings Ltd (Jubilee Industries) is a manufacturer of plastic injection molds. The companys services include precision plastic injection mould design and fabrication, precision plastic injection moulding, diversified PPIMView Report
Reliance Industries Nine Months 2021 Review and Outlook--Strategic SWOT Analysis, Performance, Capabilities, Goals and Strategies in the Global Chemicals Industry in the Global Chemicals Industry
This report is available by section, and can be customized to specific objectives, information needs and budget. The report is part of the LeadingMarketResearch.com Competitive Analysis Series, which includes assessmentsView Report
Industries Qatar (IQCD) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 125View Report
Industries Qatar Q.S.C. (IQCD) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled byView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request