Digital Media in Norway
Digital Media in Norway industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative Summary information including: market size (value 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Norway digital media market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The digital media market consists of revenues generated by legal downloads or streaming of media content, including music, video, and books.
- The Norwegian digital media market had total revenues of $212.0m in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 15% between 2013 and 2017.
- The video segment was the markets most lucrative in 2017, with total revenues of $127.5m, equivalent to 60.2% of the markets overall value.
- Increased web traffic in many countries, Norway included, has sparked a growth in digital subscription services such as Netflix. The percentage of households with access to the internet has risen to 97.1%, which has naturally encouraged the consumption of digital media.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the digital media market in Norway
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the digital media market in Norway
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key digital media market players global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Norway digital media market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Norway digital media market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the Norway digital media market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Norway digital media market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Norways digital media market?
Executive Summary 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Category segmentation 2
Geography segmentation 2
Market rivalry 2
Market Overview 7
Market definition 7
Market analysis 7
Market Data 9
Market value 9
Market Segmentation 10
Category segmentation 10
Geography segmentation 11
Market Outlook 12
Market value forecast 12
Five Forces Analysis 13
Buyer power 14
Supplier power 16
New entrants 18
Threat of substitutes 20
Degree of rivalry 22
Leading Companies 24
Alphabet Inc 24
Aspiro AB 28
Netflix, Inc. 29
Spotify AB 32
Macroeconomic Indicators 33
Country data 33
Industry associations 36
Related MarketLine research 36
About MarketLine 37
List Of TablesList of Tables
Table 1: Norway digital media market value: $ billion, 2013-17
Table 2: Norway digital media market category segmentation: $ billion, 2017
Table 3: Norway digital media market geography segmentation: $ billion, 2017
Table 4: Norway digital media market value forecast: $ billion, 2017-22
Table 5: Alphabet Inc: key facts
Table 6: Alphabet Inc: key financials ($)
Table 7: Alphabet Inc: key financial ratios
Table 8: Aspiro AB: key facts
Table 9: Netflix, Inc.: key facts
Table 10: Netflix, Inc.: key financials ($)
Table 11: Netflix, Inc.: key financial ratios
Table 12: Spotify AB: key facts
Table 13: Norway size of population (million), 2013-17
Table 14: Norway gdp (constant 2005 prices, $ billion), 2013-17
Table 15: Norway gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2013-17
Table 16: Norway inflation, 2013-17
Table 17: Norway consumer price index (absolute), 2013-17
Table 18: Norway exchange rate, 2013-17
List Of FiguresList of Figures
Figure 1: Norway digital media market value: $ billion, 2013-17
Figure 2: Norway digital media market category segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 3: Norway digital media market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 4: Norway digital media market value forecast: $ billion, 2017-22
Figure 5: Forces driving competition in the digital media market in Norway, 2017
Figure 6: Drivers of buyer power in the digital media market in Norway, 2017
Figure 7: Drivers of supplier power in the digital media market in Norway, 2017
Figure 8: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the digital media market in Norway, 2017
Figure 9: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the digital media market in Norway, 2017
Figure 10: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the digital media market in Norway, 2017
Figure 11: Alphabet Inc: revenues & profitability
Figure 12: Alphabet Inc: assets & liabilities
Figure 13: Netflix, Inc.: revenues & profitability
Figure 14: Netflix, Inc.: assets & liabilities
Competition and technology investments have led to the advanced North American digital landscape. Authorities aim to enhance access to high-speed broadband by mandating sharing of networks and facilitating investments inView Report
Leveraging The Internationals proprietary Digital Consumer Profiles segmentation analysis, this briefing explores the Indian digital consumers defining characteristics, motivations and preferences, and how they impact how these consumers shop andView Report
Virgin Media Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, informationView Report
This report is part of the Competitive Analysis Series prepared by LeadingMarketResearch.com to help current suppliers and potential market entrants realistically assess their financial, technological and marketing capabilities in relationView Report
Your are not allow to send sample request
Fill The Form For Sample Request