HRG Group, Inc. (HRG) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
HRG Group, Inc. (HRG), formerly known as Harbinger Group Inc., is a diversified investment holding company. The company through Spectrum Brands Holdings, Inc. (Spectrum Brands) provides branded consumer products including consumer batteries, residential locksets, faucets, shaving and grooming products, personal care products, residential builders hardware, small household appliances, lawn, garden and home pest control products, personal insect repellents, specialty pet supplies, and auto care products among others. It caters to hearing aid professionals, wholesalers, retailers, and online retailers and distributors, original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and construction companies. In addition, the company offers life insurance, annuity products and reinsurance services through Fidelity & Guaranty Life (FGL) and Front Street Re (Delaware) Ltd. HRG is headquartered in New York, the US.
HRG Group, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Aug 04,2017: HRG Group reports net income for Q3
May 05,2017: HRG Group reports net loss for Q2
Mar 22,2017: HRG Group CEO to resign
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
HRG Group, Inc. - Key Facts 5
HRG Group, Inc. - Key Employees 6
HRG Group, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies 7
HRG Group, Inc. - Major Products and Services 8
HRG Group, Inc. - History 10
HRG Group, Inc. - Company Statement 11
HRG Group, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries 12
Head Office 12
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 12
Section 2 Company Analysis 13
Company Overview 13
HRG Group, Inc. - Business Description 13
HRG Group, Inc. - Corporate Strategy 15
HRG Group, Inc. - SWOT Analysis 16
SWOT Analysis - Overview 16
HRG Group, Inc. - Strengths 16
HRG Group, Inc. - Weaknesses 17
HRG Group, Inc. - Opportunities 18
HRG Group, Inc. - Threats 19
HRG Group, Inc. - Key Competitors 20
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 21
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 21
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 22
Performance Chart 25
Financial Performance 25
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 26
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 27
HRG Group, Inc., Recent Deals Summary 28
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments 29
Aug 04, 2017: HRG Group reports net income for Q3 29
May 05, 2017: HRG Group reports net loss for Q2 30
Section 5 Appendix 31
Ratio Definitions 31
About GlobalData 35
Contact Us 35
List Of Tables
HRG Group, Inc., Key Facts 5
HRG Group, Inc., Key Employees 6
HRG Group, Inc., Key Employee Biographies 7
HRG Group, Inc., Major Products and Services 8
HRG Group, Inc., History 10
HRG Group, Inc., Subsidiaries 12
HRG Group, Inc., Key Competitors 20
HRG Group, Inc., Ratios based on current share price 21
HRG Group, Inc., Annual Ratios 22
HRG Group, Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 23
HRG Group, Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 24
HRG Group, Inc., Interim Ratios 26
HRG Group, Inc., Recent Deals Summary 28
Currency Codes 31
Capital Market Ratios 31
Equity Ratios 32
Profitability Ratios 32
Cost Ratios 33
Liquidity Ratios 33
Leverage Ratios 34
Efficiency Ratios 34
List Of Figures
HRG Group, Inc., Performance Chart (2013 - 2017) 25
HRG Group, Inc., Ratio Charts 27
HRG Group, Inc. (HRG) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled byView Report
HRG Group, Inc. (HRG), formerly, Harbinger Group Inc., is a diversified investment holding company, with interests in various businesses such as branded consumer products, which include consumer batteries, residential locksets,View Report
HOK Group, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportHOK Group, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The reportView Report
Berry Global Group, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportBerry Global Group, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information.View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request