Construction - European Industry Leaders: Top 15 Company Financials Chartbooks
In recent years technological innovation has revolutionized almost all markets and industries. This combined with growing political uncertainty, slumps in consumer demand and shifting growth rates in developing economies has thrust many industries and markets into a brave new world.
- The European construction market has performed poorly in recent years, due primarily to sluggish economic growth and a lack of investment.
- In the future, market growth is expected to accelerate.
- VINCI leads the European market, generating approximately $50bn in revenues in 2016.
- Details market value and revenue growth rates, both historically and forecast.
- Identifies the largest and most important companies in the market.
- Compares the growth, in revenue and net profits, of each company over time.
- Reviews how successfully each company utilizes its employees.
- Considers share prices and their relative fluctuation over time.
- Provides a breakdown of each companys performance, reviewing revenue, profit, share prices and the most recent quarterly performance.
Reasons to buy
- What is the value of the market?
- How has the value of the market changed historically?
- How is the market forecast to perform in the future?
- What are the leading companies in the market?
- How does the performance of the leading companies compare?
- How have their revenues and profits changed over time?
- How does the share price growth of the leading companies compare?
- How volatile are the share prices of the leading companies?
- How has each leading company performed on a quarterly basis?
Construction Market Segmentation: Market Value
Construction Market Segmentation: Value Growth
Top 15 Construction companies: Revenue
Top 15 Construction companies: Revenue Growth
Top 15 Construction companies: Profit
Top 15 Construction companies: Revenue & Profit
Top 15 Construction companies: Net Profit Margin
Top 15 Construction companies: Revenue Per Employee
Top 15 Construction companies: Share Price
Top 15 Construction companies: Revenue vs. Debt
Top 15 Construction companies: Companies
HS2 Construction Begins - Project needs Wider Investment to achieve high ambitions and overcome challenges
HS2 Construction Begins - Project needs Wider Investment to achieve high ambitions and overcome challengesThe high-speed rail network known as HS2, which is hoped to connect London, Birmingham, Manchester andView Report
Management Consulting Global Market Opportunities And Strategies To 2022 Including: By Type Of Service: Operations Advisory, Financial Advisory, Technology Advisory, Strategy, HR Advisory By End Use Industry: IT Services, Manufacturing, Financial Services, Mining And Oil & Gas, Construction, Other Services, Others Covering: Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, Accenture Plc, International Business Machines Corporation, Ernst & Young Global Limited, PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC), KPMG International
Management Consulting Global Market Opportunities And Strategies To 2022 from The Business Research Company provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess theView Report
Internet of Things (IoT) in Construction - Thematic ResearchIoT is key to digitalization in the construction industry. The Internet of Things, or IoT, describes the use of connected sensors andView Report
Global Residential Construction - Market , Competitive Analysis and Forecast to 2025Global Residential Construction industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative information including: market share, market size (value andView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request