Construction - European Industry Leaders: Top 15 Company Financials Chartbooks
In recent years technological innovation has revolutionized almost all markets and industries. This combined with growing political uncertainty, slumps in consumer demand and shifting growth rates in developing economies has thrust many industries and markets into a brave new world.
- The European construction market has performed poorly in recent years, due primarily to sluggish economic growth and a lack of investment.
- In the future, market growth is expected to accelerate.
- VINCI leads the European market, generating approximately $50bn in revenues in 2016.
- Details market value and revenue growth rates, both historically and forecast.
- Identifies the largest and most important companies in the market.
- Compares the growth, in revenue and net profits, of each company over time.
- Reviews how successfully each company utilizes its employees.
- Considers share prices and their relative fluctuation over time.
- Provides a breakdown of each companys performance, reviewing revenue, profit, share prices and the most recent quarterly performance.
Reasons to buy
- What is the value of the market?
- How has the value of the market changed historically?
- How is the market forecast to perform in the future?
- What are the leading companies in the market?
- How does the performance of the leading companies compare?
- How have their revenues and profits changed over time?
- How does the share price growth of the leading companies compare?
- How volatile are the share prices of the leading companies?
- How has each leading company performed on a quarterly basis?
Construction Market Segmentation: Market Value
Construction Market Segmentation: Value Growth
Top 15 Construction companies: Revenue
Top 15 Construction companies: Revenue Growth
Top 15 Construction companies: Profit
Top 15 Construction companies: Revenue & Profit
Top 15 Construction companies: Net Profit Margin
Top 15 Construction companies: Revenue Per Employee
Top 15 Construction companies: Share Price
Top 15 Construction companies: Revenue vs. Debt
Top 15 Construction companies: Companies
The global market size of Construction Insurance is $XX million in 2018 with XX CAGR from 2014 to 2018, and it is expected to reach $XX million by the endView Report
North America Construction Insurance Market Report (2014-2024) - Market Size, Share, Price, Trend and Forecast
Abstract:The North America Construction Insurance market size is $XX million USD in 2018 with XX CAGR from 2014 to 2018, and it is expected to reach $XX million USD byView Report
Construction industry is experiencing change. Prefabrication, new technology, robotics, green buildings and consolidation are trends leading companiesView Report
Construction - The industry has sprung back into life since the global recession, but challenges remain
Construction - The industry has sprung back into life since the global recession, but challenges remainThe global construction industry has experienced a difficult period in recent years. After the globalView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request