Construction - Asia-Pacific Industry Leaders: Top 15 Company Financials Chartbooks
In recent years technological innovation has revolutionized almost all markets and industries. This combined with growing political uncertainty, slumps in consumer demand and shifting growth rates in developing economies has thrust many industries and markets into a brave new world.
- The Asia-Pacific construction market has performed strongly in recent years, due primarily to a strong manufacturing economy and increasing investment in the region.
- In the future, market growth is expected to accelerate.
- China State Construction Engineering leads the Asia-Pacific market, generating approximately $90bn in revenues in 2016.
- Details market value and revenue growth rates, both historically and forecast.
- Identifies the largest and most important companies in the market.
- Compares the growth, in revenue and net profits, of each company over time.
- Reviews how successfully each company utilizes its employees.
- Considers share prices and their relative fluctuation over time.
- Provides a breakdown of each companys performance, reviewing revenue, profit, share prices and the most recent quarterly performance.
Reasons to buy
- What is the value of the market?
- How has the value of the market changed historically?
- How is the market forecast to perform in the future?
- What are the leading companies in the market?
- How does the performance of the leading companies compare?
- How have their revenues and profits changed over time?
- How does the share price growth of the leading companies compare?
- How volatile are the share prices of the leading companies?
- How has each leading company performed on a quarterly basis?
Construction Market Segmentation: Market Value
Construction Market Segmentation: Value Growth
Top 15 Construction companies: Revenue
Top 15 Construction companies: Revenue Growth
Top 15 Construction companies: Profit
Top 15 Construction companies: Revenue & Profit
Top 15 Construction companies: Net Profit Margin
Top 15 Construction companies: Revenue Per Employee
Top 15 Construction companies: Share Price
Top 15 Construction companies: Revenue vs. Debt
Top 15 Construction companies: Companies
Management Consulting Global Market Opportunities And Strategies To 2022 Including: By Type Of Service: Operations Advisory, Financial Advisory, Technology Advisory, Strategy, HR Advisory By End Use Industry: IT Services, Manufacturing, Financial Services, Mining And Oil & Gas, Construction, Other Services, Others Covering: Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, Accenture Plc, International Business Machines Corporation, Ernst & Young Global Limited, PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC), KPMG International
Management Consulting Global Market Opportunities And Strategies To 2022 from The Business Research Company provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess theView Report
Engineering Services Global Market Report 2020 Including: 1) By Type: Civil Engineering Services, Environmental Engineering Services, Construction Engineering Services, Mechanical Engineering Services, Others Engineering Services 2) By End User: Automotive, Industrial Manufacturing, Healthcare Sector, Aerospace, Telecommunications, Information Technology, Energy & Utilities, Others Covering: Tata Consulting Services (TCS), Infosys, WorleyParsons, Deaton Engineering, Inc., Aricent Group
Engineering Services Market Global Report 2020 from The Business Research Company provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global engineering services market.ReasonsView Report
Project Insight: Industrial Construction Projects - Asia-PacificThe Construction Intelligence Center (CIC) is currently tracking industrial construction projects in Asia-Pacific with a total value of US$1.27 trillion. Of this, US$619.2 billionView Report
Project Insight: Road Construction Projects - Asia-PacificThe Construction Intelligence Center (CIC) is currently tracking road related construction projects in Asia-Pacific with a total value of US$1.297 trillion. Of this, US$727.5View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request