Automotive - North American Industry Leaders: Top 20 Company Financials Chartbooks
In recent years technological innovation has revolutionized almost all markets and industries. This combined with growing political uncertainty, slumps in consumer demand and shifting growth rates in developing economies has thrust many industries and markets into a brave new world.
- The North American automotive market has performed strongly in recent years, due primarily to continuing consumer demand and a strong manufacturing industry.
- In the future, market growth is expected to decelerate.
- General Motors leads the North American market, generating approximately $150bn in revenues in 2016.
- Details market value and revenue growth rates, both historically and forecast.
- Identifies the largest and most important companies in the market.
- Compares the growth, in revenue and net profits, of each company over time.
- Reviews how successfully each company utilizes its employees.
- Considers share prices and their relative fluctuation over time.
- Provides a breakdown of each companys performance, reviewing revenue, profit, share prices and the most recent quarterly performance.
Reasons to buy
- What is the value of the market?
- How has the value of the market changed historically?
- How is the market forecast to perform in the future?
- What are the leading companies in the market?
- How does the performance of the leading companies compare?
- How have their revenues and profits changed over time?
- How does the share price growth of the leading companies compare?
- How volatile are the share prices of the leading companies?
- How has each leading company performed on a quarterly basis?
Automotive Market Segmentation: Market Value
Top 20 Automotive companies: Revenue
Top 20 Automotive companies: Revenue Growth
Top 20 Automotive companies: Revenue & Net profit
Top 20 Automotive companies: Profit
Top 20 Automotive companies: Revenue & Profit
Top 20 Automotive companies: Net Profit Margin
Top 20 Automotive companies: Revenue Per Employee
Top 20 Automotive companies: Share Price
Top 20 Automotive companies: Revenue vs. Debt
Top 20 Automotive companies: share price volatility
Top 20 Automotive companies: Companies
M&A in Automotive - Thematic ResearchIn this report, we look at mergers and acquisitions (M&A) activity in the automotive sector over the last five years. We also highlight potential futureView Report
Global Strategy Consulting Market Size study, by Product (Operations Consultants, Business Strategy Consultants, Investment Consultants, Sales and Marketing Consultants, Technology Consultants), by Application (BFSI, IT & Telecom, Chemical Industry, Retail Industry, Manufacturing, Automotive Industry, Healthcare Industry, Education Industry, Others) and Regional Forecasts 2019-2026
Global Strategy Consulting Market valued approximately USD XXX million in 2018 is anticipated to grow with a CAGR of XXX% over the forecasted period of 2019-2026. The Strategy Consulting marketView Report
H2 2019 Global Capacity and Capital Expenditure Outlook for LNG Liquefaction Terminals - North American Companies Dominate Global Liquefaction Capacity Additions
H2 2019 Global Capacity and Capital Expenditure Outlook for LNG Liquefaction Terminals - North American Companies Dominate Global Liquefaction Capacity AdditionsGlobal LNG liquefaction capacity is expected to grow by 53View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request