Equifax Inc. - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
Marketlines Equifax Inc. Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments report includes business description, detailed reports on mergers and acquisitions (M&A), divestments, capital raisings, venture capital investments, ownership and partnership transactions undertaken by Equifax Inc. since January2007.
Marketlines Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage.
This report includes Equifax Inc.s contact information and business Summary, tables, graphs, a list of partners and targets, a breakdown of financial and legal advisors, deal types, top deals by deal value, detailed deal reports, and descriptions and contact details of the partner, target, investor, and vendor firms, where disclosed.
The profile also includes detailed deal reports for all M&A, private equity, public offering, venture financing, partnership and divestment transactions undertaken by Equifax Inc.. These deal reports contain information about target company financials, sources of financing, method of payment, deal values, and advisors for various parties, where disclosed.
- Provides intelligence on Equifax Inc.s M&A, strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising and private equity transactions.
- Detailed reports of various financial transactions undertaken by Equifax Inc. and its subsidiaries since 2007.
- Information about key financial and legal advisors for Equifax Inc.s financial deals transactions.
- Financial deals tables and charts covering deal value and volumes trend, deal types and geography-based deal activity.
Reasons to buy
- Access comprehensive financial deals data along with charts and graph covering M&A, private equity, and partnerships and alliances.
- Form an independent opinion about Equifax Inc.s growth strategies through the organic and inorganic activities undertaken since 2007.
- Track your competitors business structure and growth strategies.
COMPANY OVERVIEW AND KEY FACTS 2
LIST OF TABLES 5
LIST OF FIGURES 5
TARGETS AND PARTNERS 6
MERGERS & ACQUISITIONS 7
Mergers and Acquisitions - Overview 7
Mergers and Acquisitions - Deal reports 8
Partnership - Deal reports 39
Divestments - Deal reports 54
Contact Us 62
About MarketLine Financial Deals Database 62
Deal Definition and Methodology 64
About MarketLine 71
List Of TablesList of Tables
Table 1: Equifax Inc. M&A volume and value trend (2014-YTD2018)
Table 2: Equifax Inc. M&A activity by geography (2014-YTD2018)
List Of FiguresList of Figures
Figure 1: Equifax Inc. M&A volume and value trend (2014-YTD2018)
Figure 2: Equifax Inc. M&A activity by geography (2014-YTD2018)
This report is part of the Competitive Analysis Series, which includes assessments of more than 1,000 companies worldwide.The report provides significant competitor information, analysis and insight critical to the developmentView Report
This report is part of the Competitive Analysis Series prepared to help current suppliers and potential market entrants realistically assess their financial, technological and marketing capabilities in relation to theView Report
Web.com Group, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, informationView Report
NutriSystem, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information onView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request