k1 Ventures Limited (BLT) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
k1 Ventures Limited (k1 Ventures), formerly Keppel Marine Industries Limited is a business services company that offers investment services. The company offers wide range of private equity investments across diverse industry sectors, with a constant view towards risk management. It offers new investment opportunities to expand our existing platforms as well as look for investments in new markets. The company caters to education, financial services and diversified industries. It offers investments for education systems such as early childhood education centers, international schools, large online schools and school management systems, among others. k1 Ventures is headquartered in Singapore.
k1 Ventures Limited Key Recent Developments
Aug 01,2017: k1 Ventures annual profit increases
Apr 24,2017: K1 Ventures reports net loss for Q3
Feb 01,2017: k1 Ventures reports profit for Q2
Oct 05,2016: k1 Ventures announces key board and management appointments
This comprehensive SWOT profile of k1 Ventures Limited provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of k1 Ventures Limited including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
k1 Ventures Limited - Key Information
k1 Ventures Limited - Overview
k1 Ventures Limited - Key Employees
k1 Ventures Limited - Key Employee Biographies
k1 Ventures Limited - Key Operational Heads
k1 Ventures Limited - Major Products and Services
k1 Ventures Limited - History
k1 Ventures Limited - Company Statement
k1 Ventures Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
k1 Ventures Limited - Business Description
k1 Ventures Limited - Corporate Strategy
k1 Ventures Limited - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
k1 Ventures Limited - Strengths
k1 Ventures Limited - Weaknesses
k1 Ventures Limited - Opportunities
k1 Ventures Limited - Threats
k1 Ventures Limited - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
k1 Ventures Limited - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
k1 Ventures Limited, Key Information
k1 Ventures Limited, Key Ratios
k1 Ventures Limited, Share Data
k1 Ventures Limited, Major Products and Services
k1 Ventures Limited, History
k1 Ventures Limited, Key Employees
k1 Ventures Limited, Key Employee Biographies
k1 Ventures Limited, Key Operational Heads
k1 Ventures Limited, Other Locations
k1 Ventures Limited, Subsidiaries
k1 Ventures Limited, Key Competitors
k1 Ventures Limited, SWOT Analysis
k1 Ventures Limited, Ratios based on current share price
k1 Ventures Limited, Annual Ratios
k1 Ventures Limited, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
k1 Ventures Limited, Performance Chart
k1 Ventures Limited, Ratio Charts
KSK Energy Ventures Limited (KSKEVL), a subsidiary of KSK Power Ventur PLC, is a power project development company that carries out development, operations and maintenance of power projects in India.View Report
Jaiprakash Power Ventures Limited (Jaiprakash Power) a subsidiary of Jaiprakash Associates Limited, is a power generation and transmission company that plans, develops, implements, and operates energy projects. It produces electricityView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request