Shimano Inc (7309) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Shimano Inc (Shimano) is a manufacturer and distributor of bicycle components, rowing equipment, and fishing tackle. The company also offers lifestyle gear products, including shoes, apparel items, bags, functional sportswear, and related items. Its products and components serve racers, mountain bikers and daily users. It promotes health and happiness through the enjoyment of nature and the world, and the Shimano Group sought to attract consumers with a stream of captivating products designed to enrich the experience of cyclists and anglers around the world, and moreover attuned to the contemporary emphasis on well-being and the environment. The company has operations in the Netherlands, the US, Canada, Singapore, Indonesia, China, India, Malaysia, Philippines, Australia, and Japan. Shimano is headquartered in Sakai, Osaka, Japan.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company
Shimano Inc - Key Facts
Shimano Inc - Key Employees
Shimano Inc - Major Products and Services
Shimano Inc - History
Shimano Inc - Company Statement
Shimano Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 Company Analysis
Shimano Inc - Business Description
Business Segment: Bicycle Components
Business Segment: Fishing Tackle
Business Segment: Others
Geographical Segment: Asia
Geographical Segment: Europe
Geographical Segment: Japan
Geographical Segment: North America
Geographical Segment: Other
Shimano Inc - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Shimano Inc - Strengths
Shimano Inc - Weaknesses
Shimano Inc - Opportunities
Shimano Inc - Threats
Shimano Inc - Key Competitors
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 Appendix
List Of Tables
Shimano Inc, Key Facts
Shimano Inc, Key Employees
Shimano Inc, Major Products and Services
Shimano Inc, History
Shimano Inc, Subsidiaries
Shimano Inc, Key Competitors
Shimano Inc, Ratios based on current share price
Shimano Inc, Annual Ratios
Shimano Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Shimano Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Shimano Inc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Shimano Inc, Performance Chart (2016 - 2020)
Shimano Inc, Ratio Charts
Fill The Form For Sample Request