The Operator business services: China forecast 2019–2024
This report provides an outlook on the business telecoms and ICT services market in China. It highlights overall revenue trends and identifies the key services that will deliver growth opportunities for revenue from businesses of different sizes.
Operator business revenue in China will continue to grow at a steady pace driven by mobile data, IoT and ICT services.
THIS REPORT CONTAINS:
- forecasts for operator services to MSMEs and large enterprises including fixed and mobile voice and data services, IoT connectivity services and ICT services such as security, co-location and hosting, unified communications and cloud services
- quantification of revenue, the number of connections or users and ARPU for each service and each business segment (micro, small, medium and large)
- an estimate of the total market for ICT services and the likely share achievable by operators for each service
- demographic data on the number of employees, enterprises and sites within each segment (note that we include entities in the governmental and public sectors)
- operator profiles for China Telecom, China Mobile and China Unicom.
Behind the Fenty Brand - How Rihanna and LVMH built a Cosmetics, Skincare and Apparel EmpireFollowing the successful launch of Fenty Beauty in September 2017, Rihanna has proceeded to buildView Report
Sectors that have Survived COVID-19 - 5 Industries that will Gain from the Global LockdownSince the World Health Organization (WHO) declared COVID-19 to be a pandemic in March, the tollView Report
The Operator business services: Australia forecast 20192024 market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 3999View Report
The Operator deployment options for rich communication services market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 1499View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request