The Business survey 2019: Germany country report
We interviewed 304 businesses in Germany about their usage and providers of telecoms and ICT services, and their satisfaction levels with these services. This report provides the key findings relating to the German market and how it compares to other countries, covering fixed and mobile services, cloud, security, IoT. The report also highlights key implications for operators.
Telekom leads in fixed and mobile network quality in Germany but lags behind its competitors in terms of pricing and customer service; it should address these shortcomings to protect its position, particularly in the fixed market.
THIS REPORT PROVIDES:
- Net Promoter Scores for fixed and mobile operators
- data on satisfaction levels for the various services aspects for each of the major fixed and mobile operators
- data on cloud penetration growth and the potential for fixed operators to provide cloud services
- analysis of the state of cyber security in Germany
- analysis of the potential for operators to enter the ICT market
- data on the state of IoT deployment and development in Germany
- data on routes to market for fixed, mobile and IoT services
- discussion of the key implications for operators.
The Operator business services: China forecast 20192024 market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 1999View Report
The Operator business services: Australia forecast 20192024 market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 3999View Report
The Businesses are much less satisfied with their fixed and mobile services than consumers are market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 499View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request