The Business survey 2019: Indonesia country report
Based on our survey of 250 Indonesian businesses, this report provides the key findings relating to the Indonesian ICT market and how it compares to those in other countries, covering fixed and mobile services, cloud, security, IoT and the key implications for operators.
Businesses in Indonesia expressed a high level of satisfaction with the different aspects of fixed and mobile services, but performance varies between operators.
THIS REPORT PROVIDES:
- Net Promoter Scores for fixed and mobile operators
- data on satisfaction levels for the various service aspects for each of the major fixed and mobile operators
- data on cloud growth and the potential for fixed operators to provide cloud services
- analysis of the state of cyber security
- analysis on the potential for operators to enter the ICT market
- data on the state of IoT deployment and development in Indonesia
- data on routes to market for fixed, mobile and IoT services
- discussion on the key implications for operators.
This unique report from provides information and analysis not available from any other published source, including 2022 supplier strategies and shares, and 2022-2027 volume and sales forecasts for major tumorView Report
2021 Robert Half International Strategic SWOT Analysis--Performance, Capabilities, Goals and Strategies in the Global Business Services Industry
This report is part of the LeadingMarketResearch.com Competitive Analysis Series, which includes assessments of more than 1,000 companies worldwide.The report provides significant competitor information, analysis and insight critical to theView Report
This survey of SMBs in Australia, Canada, the UK and the USA assesses how their cyber-security plans have changed in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 1499View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request