TUV Nord AG - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
TUV Nord AG (TUV Nord) is a provider of independent, neutral, third party technology and safety services. It offers advisory, service and inspection services in testing, certification, consulting, engineering, and training areas. The company serves industrial services, aerospace, training, natural resources, mobility, and IT businesses across Europe, Asia, America and Africa. The company provides its services to its various customer groups which includes global renowned players and small and mid-sized enterprises with a local and regional focus, alongside institutions, organizations and consumers. TUV Nord is headquartered in Hannover, Niedersachsen, Germany.
TUV Nord AG Key Recent Developments
Jul 22,2021: TV NORD GROUP is a new member of the H2 Advisory Board of the City of Essen
Jul 06,2021: Second Siemens Gamesa offshore turbine awarded typhoon-resistant type certificate
Nov 27,2020: TUV NORD joins the World Energy Council
Nov 18,2020: Commitment to the climate: 40 charging stations each for e-cars are being built at the three TUV NORD main locations
Nov 16,2020: Europes largest offshore wind turbine is safely built on sand
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
List of Tables
Section 1 - About the Company
TUV Nord AG - Key Facts
TUV Nord AG - Key Employees
TUV Nord AG - Key Employee Biographies
TUV Nord AG - Major Products and Services
TUV Nord AG - History
TUV Nord AG - Company Statement
TUV Nord AG - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 Company Analysis
TUV Nord AG - Business Description
Business Segment: Aerospace
Business Segment: Engineering and Natural Resources
Business Segment: Holding/Services
Business Segment: Industrial Services
Business Segment: IT
Business Segment: Mobility
Business Segment: Training
Geographical Segment: Africa
Geographical Segment: America
Geographical Segment: Asia
Geographical Segment: Germany
Geographical Segment: Rest of Europe
TUV Nord AG - Corporate Strategy
TUV Nord AG - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
TUV Nord AG - Strengths
TUV Nord AG - Weaknesses
TUV Nord AG - Opportunities
TUV Nord AG - Threats
TUV Nord AG - Key Competitors
TUV Nord AG, Recent Deals Summary
Section 3 Companys Recent Developments
Jul 22, 2021: TV NORD GROUP is a new member of the H2 Advisory Board of the City of Essen
Jul 06, 2021: Second Siemens Gamesa offshore turbine awarded typhoon-resistant type certificate
Nov 27, 2020: TUV NORD joins the World Energy Council
Nov 18, 2020: Commitment to the climate: 40 charging stations each for e-cars are being built at the three TUV NORD main locations
Nov 16, 2020: Europes largest offshore wind turbine is safely built on sand
Oct 30, 2020: Digital and location-independent manufacturing evaluation of wind turbines
Jun 29, 2020: TUV NORD to certify superlative offshore wind turbine
Jun 24, 2020: HHLA container terminal Altenwerder: CTA recertified as the only climate-neutral container terminal worldwide
Jun 03, 2020: JinkoSolar tiger pro series receives worlds first IEC 61701 Ed. 3 certification for salt mist corrosion standards
Mar 05, 2020: TUV NORD places a stronger international focus on food safety TUV NORD to certify one of the worlds biggest wind farm zones
Section 4 Appendix
List Of TablesList of Tables
TUV Nord AG, Key Facts
TUV Nord AG, Key Employees
TUV Nord AG, Key Employee Biographies
TUV Nord AG, Major Products and Services
TUV Nord AG, History
TUV Nord AG, Subsidiaries
TUV Nord AG, Key Competitors
TUV Nord AG, Recent Deals Summary
Fill The Form For Sample Request